View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2007, 07:37 PM
What a fantastic result, Gill. Well done Deccy - actually, well done to you both! So nice when something positive happens
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Thanks folks!
What I didn't mention was that after BIS, which incidentally was won by the most beautiful Irish Setter I have seen in a long time, we had the variety classes. For the Ladies Handing Stakes, I have been 1st or 2nd most times out. There was a big entry yesterday but unfortunately just after my turn I suddenly felt ill and couldn't help making very loud retching noises and ended up on my knees. A gang of people came up to see if I needed rescusitating, gave me a drink of water but not before I had been sick down my brand new top and Deccy had acquired a few extra spots Oh well, it matched my brand new trousers which Deccy had peed up earlier (he's never done that before)
Still, I carried on and we managed 4th out of an entry of 10. It's a pity we don't get critiques in Ireland, that one would have been interesting. Troupers to the end, we went into the final class of the day, 14 entries and most had stayed on, I managed the class without making a show of myself again and got another fourth. So - 3 bags of good dog food, then I won another in the raffle. First time I have won anything in a dog show raffle.
I was glad to get home.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3