Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-06-2007, 05:23 PM

Judge's Critiques.

We gave showing a go last weekend at Bath and managed to get a 2nd and a VHC for Sydney. As we are total novices and so is she, we were sooo delighted and so proud of her. We also had a really good family day out with Sydney, which for us is what it is really all about.

We noticed that the Judge was writing quite a lot about her once she had been placed and just wondered if that woud be available to see anywhere?
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Yes usually in the dog papers, Dog World or Our dogs, weekly papers available at Smiths on a Friday or Sat if you get there quick or by post.
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Just to add it can take up to six weeks plus for the critique to be published. Although, having just remembered who your judge was at Bath, you'll probably find it in next Friday's Dog World or Our Dogs. You can also buy a subscription to read both papers online.

HTH

Debs
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Thank you both for your really quick replies. We shall certainly try and get hold of those at the end of the week,
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2007, 06:19 PM
You can buy dog world or our dogs newspapers at newsagents or get your newsagent to order it each week for you .
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-06-2007, 07:12 PM
I shall be sending OH to Smiths on Friday before he goes to work. Although I have seen it in our local newsagents from time to time so I will ask him if he can keep me a copy if he has one spare.