Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I've entered Blackpool and my cheque has cleared but I haven't received any passes, I've just thought!!!!

How near the date do they tend to arrive?
If you check the schedule that usually tells you but about 1 week before is a good idea - if you haven't by then give the secretary a call - I think you did online so just make sure you have your reference in front of you.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by surannon View Post
I'm guessing a lapse in concentration on either the secretary's or printers part. They may just have missed out a line on the entry form. All too easily done I'm afraid if you take your mind off the job.

Debs
Oh I see - yes guess Human Error - which is more than possible isn't it!
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2007, 06:53 PM
i spoke to mr hall tonight he said passes for blackpool should be with people tomorrow or monday
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2007, 11:55 AM
If you arrive at a show where passes are not issued like some breedchampionship shows you have the right to enter but if you win or come 1st 2nd or 3rd in a qualifying class the Kennel Club will ask to see your proof of entry. Either a proof of posting or your reference if you did it on line.
As for mistakes, the show secretary must take the entry forms to the show so that these can be checked if you find incorrect details, wrong class numbers etc in the catalogue to what you thought you had sent.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2