Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 11:25 AM

BATH - finally dried out.

Just wanted to share my result with my dogsey friends.
I was so proud of Bobby. He came 2nd in Limit dog then as a bonus. He came third out of 28 dogs in the stakes class. I was over the moon. I have put his stakes money in his money box to spend as he sees fit (hopefully on an umbrella for next years show )
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-05-2007, 12:06 PM
I have put his stakes money in his money box to spend as he sees fit (hopefully on an umbrella for next years show )
LOL! I know how that is. It mainly dry yesterday too, just a few heavy showers on and off. The Grands managed to be judged outside in between the rain!

Well done to you and Bobby!!

I was dead chuffed with Gideon. At his first Ch show he won Best Puppy in Breed and Reserve Best Dog Missed the minor puppy stakes as the breed classes clashed.

The only downside to the day was as I was coming out of the ring with him at the end of judging. This idiot with two Beagles walked past and they both lunged at Gideon I didn't think they'd connected but as I got into the tent I realised there was blood pouring from his nose!! I do wish people wouldn't show dogs of dubious temperament. He's only six months old and, if he didn't have the fantastic temperament he's got, it could have put him off for life! However, I think I was more shocked than he was - he just shrugged it off. Took him to the show vet who had a quick look just in case and, apart from two superficial puncture wounds on his nose, he was fine. It really put a dampener on my day though

Debs
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-05-2007, 01:16 PM
hey well done bobby and you
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Well done guys, Wilson got 4th out of 4 yesterday lol!
But I loves him!
Becky
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Well done everyone

Does anyone know who won the puppy stakes overall? Gracie's brother had won the first day and had to go back yesterday but no news on how he did and couldnt see it in the results

IT was our first time at Bath this year and i really enjoyed it. It was a lovely venue and we were lucky that we had perfect weater both days. The rings were nice and big and well mown for the little pug legs to run over

Will definately be going back next year!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Fantastic news, very well done to both Bobby and Gideon, you must both be very proud indeed!

Sorry to hear what happened to Gideon, what an ignorant owner that must be Same thing has happened to me before when I've been showing, it can really affect them so am glad to hear he wasn't bothered by it.

Hope he lost the Beagle class!!!!
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Well done
:smt038
Morgandy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-05-2007, 08:54 AM
Well done. Its a great feeling isn't it
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Well done ALL at Bath - gutted missed another ch show but we will be all back (I hope) for three counties!!!
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2007, 12:48 PM
We did BATH.........

We got a 3rd - i believe that somehow we managed to qualify for crufts

I am the proud owner of our first certificate..which is now hung in the hallway.

I think it was by default..........there was only 3 in the class. Never mind!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >