Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by Animal View Post
The judge should have gone to Specsavers! Fudge is extremely pretty and the best part is that you got to bring her home and look at her everyday. Don't let it get you down, at least you know on here she has plenty of Fudge fans
Thanks, she is lying at my feet now and yes I know she has alot of fans on Dogsey. LOL at the specsavers comment.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Dont let it put you off
I think a fun show judge has it much harder than at Breed shows
I reckon the judge probably thought Fudge is so pretty that she must get placed every where so wanted to give someone else a chance - thats what I tell my crew when they dont get a Rosie anyway
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Who was the judge? Stevie Wonder!!!!! She's a beauty and we all love her here!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by Animal View Post
The judge should have gone to Specsavers! Fudge is extremely pretty and the best part is that you got to bring her home and look at her everyday. Don't let it get you down, at least you know on here she has plenty of Fudge fans
Me too, I'm a Fudge fan She's a pretty girl, don't worry the daft judge probably picked her mate to win
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 06:19 PM
WHAT!?!?!?! That judge is BLIND! BLIND I TELL YA! Fudge is gorgeous, stunning, I can't keep my eyes off of her when you post up her pictures. I mean, she is almost as pretty as my dog (and thats saying something).

Foo on that judge. You took the best bitch home with you. Thats what counts.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 06:33 PM
I have been thinking about it this evening and I just realised how proud I am of Fudge.

She has never done any ringcraft or been in any sort of show. She had just been terrified by some idiot teenager popping a balloon right next to her. Even the tiny pops in the gun dog demo scared her.

She went straight into the ring on spec and sat beautifully in her heel position. She was not bothered by any of the other dogs around her. Ok she tried to lick the judge and pinch an underarm leg tickle but hey.....not bad for a very affectionate 18 month old.

So from one proud mum....

Fudge this is for you.

Fudge I am so proud of you.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Well we know that Fudge is the prettiest (well second prettiest ) bitch !
Wanda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Take no notice of that blind judge - she's a show stopper!
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 07:07 AM
The next one you enter she could easily win every class ... it is very very hard judging at companion shows ... some judges pick dogs they think don't win elsewhere - others do go for their fave breeds, others have difficulty assessing mixedbreeds although how this is an issue in prettiest bitch style classes goodness knows but it does happen ... they usually have a huge entry so its no snub not to be placed!
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 11:21 AM
I wouldn't worry too much. This was a novelty class and although I think the judge should try and spend time with each dog classes are normally high. Being a pedigree or crossbreed makes no different in these classes at all or whether the dog sits, stands etc. Your not judging to the breed standard. It's just a fun class, you might get placed one show and then binned the next and shouldn't be taken too seriously
Faciness does come into it sometimes at Companion Dog Shows but rarely in the Novelty classes, more in the Pedigree ones. Just look at it as a fun day cos that's what they are supposed to be
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >