View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2007, 05:02 PM
I did not meet any one either but we had a good abd busy day.
The weather was a nice surprise.
Cilla our Lakey got best of breed and group 4, her first CC
Our two Welsh got 1st and 2nd in puppy, 1st got RCC and best puppy in breed.
Ernie our Stafford got Kicked. It was then a long drive home.

Be back to Scotland for Border Union in June.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

21-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
I did not meet any one either but we had a good abd busy day.
The weather was a nice surprise.
Cilla our Lakey got best of breed and group 4, her first CC
Our two Welsh got 1st and 2nd in puppy, 1st got RCC and best puppy in breed.
Ernie our Stafford got Kicked. It was then a long drive home.

Be back to Scotland for Border Union in June.
Congrats and well done to You and the dogs.
Good luck for Border |Union. Won't be their as their are no CC's for Borzois in fact I don't even know if they still have a class there .
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Pardon me- but I live in teh states.. What is the SKC? .. ( sorry to be stupid.. lol )
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by borzoimom View Post
Pardon me- but I live in teh states.. What is the SKC? .. ( sorry to be stupid.. lol )
You're not being stupid at all we wouldn't know the names of most American shows. The SKC is the Scottish Kennel Club show,held near Edinburgh in Scotland.
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2007, 08:15 PM
THANK YOU! I uh live 10 miles from Edinburg Virginia.. does that count?? loll
I would love to go to Scotland, and Ireland- ohhhhhhhh and London .. etc!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Originally Posted by bribiba View Post
We had a super day on Sunday at SKC, the weather was great, I felt so sorry for everyone who was there on Friday/Saturday but we were eating ice creams in the sunshine!
Rainbow beat Morgan and took 2nd in Post grad, Morgan took 3rd but our Indi was a star he took first in limit and the reserve CC...:smt026
We were glad when Shona arrived and thanks to her I was able to go off shopping around the stalls and spent a fortune on the dogs ...again!!
awe well done fran and bill and the dogs, when I met up with you and asked how it went, I thought for a min that you had got res in your class you were so laid back about it, hence the in what class did you get res bit, I would be jumpin up and down with a res cc.
no wonder you spent so much,,,,, you paid for lunch,,,for everyone.........and the stuff there is expensive, then all the bits and bobs you got for the dogs,
guess there is no shame in spoiling them,,,, tell bill thanks again for the chain thing,,,,what my like eh,,, gob first brain later,,,,,,,,,lol
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2007, 04:10 PM
First of all , I'd like to apologise for missing some of you , especially on Sunday. I didn't get to the show until about 2pm. I hadn't had much sleep over the weekend. I had a great day on Saturday helping Emma with her ESS , Isla. She got 3rd in one class and was 5th in the other. We managed to find Morganstar , by looking up the catalogue and finding 3 dogs with "their name + At Morganstar " .. (We NEED Dogsey badges or T-shirts or something ) . Anyway, her Puppy Dog was 3rd , Limit Dog was 5th and Puppy Bitch was 1st. We had a look round the Boston ring but couldn't find Kath , we didn't know her surname or her dog's KC name . On Sunday, my boyfriend and I didn't get to the show until 2pm. The catalogues were sold out , and I just had to wander around , hoping I'd meet anyone. We briefly met Shona and Fran. I'd missed a call from Eunice , ( Sorry , I was still sleeping ), and couldn't see any Borzois , so didn't know if She was still at the show. We missed all of the Stafford Dog classes , I think they were on Limit Bitch when we got there , so I didn't meet leadstaffs either .
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Hi all just caught back up with this thread. We had a nightmare showed the dogs on Saturday and met suzanne and rips. went back to the caravan and the awning had blown down and bent all the poles....nightmare with 6 dogs so we packed up and left first thing Sunday.
Didnt get your phone call though....dont think was a catalogue of disasaters
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

02-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Sorry to hear you had such a disaster. Maybe catch up with you some other time.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7