Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
[/u]

LMAO I would pay for the taxi, no runner required,
Hahhaaa it's a done deal!
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Well , despite a bad start with Missy being ill , I had a great day. I didn't get to the show until after 12. I went straight to the Rottie ring to try and find Shona. I waited there a while , but then decided to go look for Abbeypap. I found her stewarding in ring 11. I waited at the ringside until she wasn't busy , then she came over to me and said " Suzanne ? ". We had a nice wee chat , then I left her to go back to find Shona. I'll catch up with Joan again on Sunday as she's showing her Papillion. Back at the Rottie ring , I looked up the catalogue for Shona's dogs numbers. I'd missed Kaos in his class , but Holly hadn't been in yet. I waited until after Holly's class before I introduced myself. I went over and said " hiya , are you Shona ?" Then I was introduced to Megan , (x_rose_x) , and her mum , and also to Holly , Kaos and Vinnie. We all spent the rest of the afternoon , talking about dogs , and doing some shopping. I got a big sloppy kiss from Vinnie . Not quite as enthusiastic as a Staffie kiss , but a much bigger tongue , especially when it ends up in your mouth . So I had a fab day , met some very nice dogs , and at long last , I've met Shona and Megan ! And Jackie , and Joan , and Mark , and............................................... ............
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
Well , despite a bad start with Missy being ill , I had a great day. I didn't get to the show until after 12. I went straight to the Rottie ring to try and find Shona. I waited there a while , but then decided to go look for Abbeypap. I found her stewarding in ring 11. I waited at the ringside until she wasn't busy , then she came over to me and said " Suzanne ? ". We had a nice wee chat , then I left her to go back to find Shona. I'll catch up with Joan again on Sunday as she's showing her Papillion. Back at the Rottie ring , I looked up the catalogue for Shona's dogs numbers. I'd missed Kaos in his class , but Holly hadn't been in yet. I waited until after Holly's class before I introduced myself. I went over and said " hiya , are you Shona ?" Then I was introduced to Megan , (x_rose_x) , and her mum , and also to Holly , Kaos and Vinnie. We all spent the rest of the afternoon , talking about dogs , and doing some shopping. I got a big sloppy kiss from Vinnie . Not quite as enthusiastic as a Staffie kiss , but a much bigger tongue , especially when it ends up in your mouth . So I had a fab day , met some very nice dogs , and at long last , I've met Shona and Megan ! And Jackie , and Joan , and Mark , and............................................... ............
awe glad you had a good day, was lovely meeting you too,
hope missy is feeling better, poor wee sole,
so sorry about the vinnie thing he is just such a tartlet, loves everyone he sees, but his enthusiasm is a bit OTT bless, he is that quick at slipping the tounge that I dont often manage to nab him prior to the dirty deed, on the bright side, his breath is not to bad and he dont eat the rotten rancid dead stuff that holly seems to love, thank god kaos is such a nice well behaved sort, he only gets that personal after having met you for a min of at least 3 min look forward to your visit to the club with missy, we can work on her clicker stuff, how did the pics turn out? I dont have any my camera is guffed,
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Hey Shona , don't worry about the Vinnie thing , I'm used to doggie kisses , just Missy's tongue is small compared to Vinnie's . I thought it was rather sweet to be honest . Paws over my shoulders and a sloppy kiss . Rotties are lovely :smt007 . I'm looking forward to coming to your training class too. You'll love Missy , I know you will. . I've not downloaded pics onto the computer yet so will let you know when I do.
Abbeypap
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Hello Suzanne

Was good to meet you, things got a bit busier after you left, which was good as we got finished stewarding in good time. Meant I got home with time to spare before I had to bathe dogs for todays breed club champ show at Lanark.

I should have more time on Sunday to maybe come and meet Euncie as well as I only have Marnie with me. I'll still be there early as my friend is showing her new puppy dog.

See you Sunday

Joan
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

20-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Hi A bit disappointed as I did not see Missymum, Morganstar Rang you both but no reply) or Dougiepit the only person I saw from Dogsey was Joan Abbeypap and only for a few minuts when we arrived.

We did not do very well Pellow only got a fourth and Rye got nothing, but both boys did all that was aked of them. Never mind another day another judge.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi A bit disappointed as I did not see Missymum, Morganstar Rang you both but no reply) or Dougiepit the only person I saw from Dogsey was Joan Abbeypap and only for a few minuts when we arrived.

We did not do very well Pellow only got a fourth and Rye got nothing, but both boys did all that was aked of them. Never mind another day another judge.
awe Eunice, I came but it was around 2.45 when I got there, ran to the borzoi benching, found two rather pretty men asked if I could have a looky see at there cat to find your number, turned out you were only a few up on the opposite side from them, no dogs no eunice or robert no sign of you at all, so I ran to the rings, but couldnt see you, asked around all the borzoi folk but alas no eunice, I only really came to see you today after looking round for ages I tried to call westie-n to see if she had a mobile number for you, but her phone must have been switched off, by this I kinda had to give up, not a total loss, Fran and bill were there with some mates so went to bug them instead I wouldnt have went if I had thought I wouldnt have found you, I can nip up the road and see fran whenever so driving to skc is a bit daft, would have loved to see you and the boys, well disapointed, I gave the men I asked for the catalogue that were next to you a description of you and they were like nope dont ring a bell, I mean how many totty happy friendly females are around, so I kinda thought that you may not have been there today, lllllllllllso piffed with myself now, never mind we will catch each other soon I hope,
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

20-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Hi Shona

The Borzois were first in the ring in fact we were in out out by 10.30and judging was over by about 12 noon and we left At 1.30, so quite surprised to hear there were still Borzoi folk around at 2.45. Most of them moved off around the same time as us. I had broughty ou the rosettes - but Nevermind I am sure there will be other times . WestieN does not have my mobile number. You andI must exchange these for next time.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 11:19 PM
I have to admit that there were not alot of borzois there when I got there, I kinda was clutching at straws with the westie thing, I remembered her saying she had chatted to you at a show a few weeks ago and guess I just hoped that she may have it, you gave me it a while ago I think but I cant find my little black book........ Im well miffed now, you were prob half way home when I left for the show, so sorry I missed you, thats just my luck though, no matter will see you soon I hope, x shona x
bribiba
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2007, 11:37 AM
We had a super day on Sunday at SKC, the weather was great, I felt so sorry for everyone who was there on Friday/Saturday but we were eating ice creams in the sunshine!
Rainbow beat Morgan and took 2nd in Post grad, Morgan took 3rd but our Indi was a star he took first in limit and the reserve CC...:smt026
We were glad when Shona arrived and thanks to her I was able to go off shopping around the stalls and spent a fortune on the dogs ...again!!
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >