View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2007, 08:57 AM
I'm looking forward to the show , especially meeting everyone from here. On Friday , I'm hoping to meet dougiepit ( sorry Shona , I WILL MEET you ) , x_rose_x , and Abbeypap. On Saturday , I'll be helping Ripsnorterthe2nd , and hopefully meet kathy , Morganstar and bribiba. And on Sunday , I'm meeting lovezois and will hopefully meet leadstaffs, (Abbeypap too if I don't see her on Friday). In dog terms , that will be Rottweilers, English Springers , Welsh Springers, Boston Terriers , Irish Wolfhounds , Borzois , Staffords , Lakeland Terriers and Welsh Terriers ! . I've sent the people mentioned a pm to let you all know I'll be looking out for you all . Good luck everyone.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 02:26 AM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
I'm looking forward to the show , especially meeting everyone from here. On Friday , I'm hoping to meet dougiepit ( sorry Shona , I WILL MEET you ) , x_rose_x , and Abbeypap. On Saturday , I'll be helping Ripsnorterthe2nd , and hopefully meet kathy , Morganstar and bribiba. And on Sunday , I'm meeting lovezois and will hopefully meet leadstaffs, (Abbeypap too if I don't see her on Friday). In dog terms , that will be Rottweilers, English Springers , Welsh Springers, Boston Terriers , Irish Wolfhounds , Borzois , Staffords , Lakeland Terriers and Welsh Terriers ! . I've sent the people mentioned a pm to let you all know I'll be looking out for you all . Good luck everyone.

OH OH OH WHO HAS BOSTON TERRIERS I LOVE EM WANT ONE WANT ONE
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 05:14 PM
How'd you all get on then?

<<<<<<<<< *still in a huff that I couldn't make it*
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Have checked the dog papers for two weeks ago and Borzois are in Ring 2 on the Sunday and judging starts at 9.30am.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
How'd you all get on then?

<<<<<<<<< *still in a huff that I couldn't make it*
awe, sorry ya did not get to the show, had a good yap with your buddy there had been a large entry in kaos's class, so had a long wait in the ring, just happened to look round and saw sporran and his dad, talked for a bit too long, had ment to watch the run pattern, but did not so had to be a bit careful not to pkskfsaf it up, lol,

kaos got res, more improtantly he had a good time, not stressed even when the spatting began with some of the other dogs, he just plodded on happily, so well happy, he often gets a bit stressed when the fur flys, but today he did all that was asked of him,
Holly got second so keeps up my cheesy tradition of qualifying for crufts at first show ever, have to say she shocked me she never mucked around, did all that I asked of her, HAPPILY totaly shocked, thought she would be a bomb-scare, just goes to show ya eh, bet she is a wee bugga tomorow though!!!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 05:55 PM
I was there.. spent all morning at the Mal ring..with a short trip to the Leonberger ring to say Hello to a friend..

met up with some Mal friends who I rarely see and got "Wookied"..
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
awe, sorry ya did not get to the show, had a good yap with your buddy there had been a large entry in kaos's class, so had a long wait in the ring, just happened to look round and saw sporran and his dad, talked for a bit too long, had ment to watch the run pattern, but did not so had to be a bit careful not to pkskfsaf it up, lol,

kaos got res, more improtantly he had a good time, not stressed even when the spatting began with some of the other dogs, he just plodded on happily, so well happy, he often gets a bit stressed when the fur flys, but today he did all that was asked of him,
Holly got second so keeps up my cheesy tradition of qualifying for crufts at first show ever, have to say she shocked me she never mucked around, did all that I asked of her, HAPPILY totaly shocked, thought she would be a bomb-scare, just goes to show ya eh, bet she is a wee bugga tomorow though!!!
Anno, i'm gutted I never got to go, i've been huffing all day doin a bit of reatail therapy with my mum, it just wasn't the same!

Well done though on your placings, will see you at Crufts with Holly then eh?

Good job I wasn't there really, you know i'd have done a runner with her!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Glad you had a good day Louise, what was the weather like anyway? It's been lovely here aside from one quick shower, but I heard it was rotten up north.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Anno, i'm gutted I never got to go, i've been huffing all day doin a bit of reatail therapy with my mum, it just wasn't the same!

Well done though on your placings, will see you at Crufts with Holly then eh?

Good job I wasn't there really, you know i'd have done a runner with her!

LMAO I would pay for the taxi, no runner required,
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Glad you had a good day Louise, what was the weather like anyway? It's been lovely here aside from one quick shower, but I heard it was rotten up north.
It was raining early on but really brightened up around 11am ish.. by 12-1ish it was jacket OFF weather!.. but then got really windy around then too..
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >