View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 10:14 PM
I just started to answer your query and was also querying the mention of chocolate. However, having seen the response you gave to SMOKEY BEAR, I deleted my original post.

SMOKEY BEAR was totally correct to make the point about chocolate - it may well have benefited OTHERS out there reading it.
footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
Yum banana and choc...I'm the short ass next to your dog begging(me not ur dog)

O/t but I make tuna biscuits in the microwave quick and easy

Also re the choc..imo It didn't do anyharm mentioning its toxiicity as some one new to dogs may be reading it and not known and assumed you was using normal choc
thought I saw a short ass begging when we came to bed, i did slip it a B and C cookie, hope you enjoyed it.

I really don't mind the toxity being mentioned, it is just the negative way she always writes in.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by footsieG View Post
thought I saw a short ass begging when we came to bed, i did slip it a B and C cookie, hope you enjoyed it.

I really don't mind the toxity being mentioned, it is just the negative way she always writes in.
Nom nom thankwoo ..... I let the dogs have the crumbs mwwhha ha ha
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2011, 12:17 AM
cookieeeee ,(in a cookie monster voice)
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2011, 08:12 AM
I make liver cake in a big batch and freeze it all of the time. It doesn't take long to defrost at all, tip it out of he plastic bag and into a bowl or something though, I find it goes soggy if it defrosts in a sealed plastic bag.

Tupac pls share your tuna biscuits recipes, I know a dog who would like those very much!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2