View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Stephanie Beacham & Vincent Simone are voted out.

Next Saturday all 12 couples dance in same Show.
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-10-2007, 07:02 PM
I think that Letitia Dean the dancing hippo should of got booted off.

I know I couldn't do better, but I have never seen anything so revolting.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Jive or Tango next week I think.............
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm a big fan of this show and I also think Brucie does a good job on it even though he's getting on a bit. The one I can't stand is his side kick. Oh!!! that accent and I'm sorry if I've offended anyone from the same area but it just grates on me. Still I suppose some people would say the same about our Scottish accent. That aside the programme is great and I think Alesha ( dont know if that's her right name) is excellent and also Kelly. The judges should have booted out Letitia, she was crap. As for the men, well I can't quite pick one out except to say get rid of the rugby player. He cant dance for peanuts. I agree wee Dominic is good for a laugh and game for it as well but he is so serious about it.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 08:02 AM
I couldn't watch the mens group dance, really embarassing

Still not liking having it on a Sunday too, especially as it is recorded & not Live, doesn't make sense.......also what is the likelyhood that the the results get leaked before Sundays show.

I think Bruce does a good job
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
I couldn't watch the mens group dance, really embarassing

Still not liking having it on a Sunday too, especially as it is recorded & not Live, doesn't make sense.......also what is the likelyhood that the the results get leaked before Sundays show.

I think Bruce does a good job
Oh Sweep I agree it is not going to be long before the results are known before the Sunday evening show. That will spoil it totally.
I don't like having the Sunday show, but I'm watching it because I have to to know who goes out!!
They are all "good quality" celebs this year so it is hard to pick one to go. I would have like Stephanie to stay. But the standard is so much higher than it used to be, the first dances never used to be like this - you used to be able to pick out 2 or 3 that could go out, but this time it was very hard.

I am not a fan of Gabby - too competitive in a very aggressive way.
Kelly, I am trying to like but she really does love herself and so it is hard ... She is very pretty - but boy does she know it ...

Really looking forward to the whole series.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 08:29 AM
I was surprised that Gabby was so upset, she sets her sights high! I thought she was good.
My fav & I don't think I have had one this early on is Penny & Ian( Aleisha too)
The men have got to 'up their game', totally agree that first dances for the girls were amazing.

I don't think the judges were very happy with the 2 couples in dance off - Stephanie is so glamorous!
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 08:59 AM
you are right - Arlene's face :smt026
They wanted Kate and Anton out - that was obvious.
I felt sorry for Kate - she has been barely able to walk for the last couple of weeks, let alone dance, so has not been able to practice. I hope she can up her game this week. I love Anton!!
I have to say I could not even walk in the shoes they have to wear let alone dance - fast!!!! And with a bad foot too ...

Oooh roll on next Saturday. I expect a boy will go out - perhaps Kenny?? He is a bit lumpy ...
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

22-10-2007, 07:56 AM
Well poor Willie is out this week - I thought that again Letitia should have gone, she just grates on me and I know that she's an actress and they have to act the dances to a point but her facial expressions remind me of a gargoyle sometimes!!

I love Anton and so pleased that they stayed in despite the judges hating them (poor Kate). Also glad that Penny Lancaster stayed in although she had a bad dance think better will come from her yet.

Alesha, Mat, Kelly are the top contenders I think and John Barnes has some moves for a big man!! Dominic is a cheeky chappy but when it comes to the ballroom I think he'll become unstuck (though I think Lilia is perfectly sized for him)!!

Thats my roundup of the week - I'm loving it still and poor old Craig Revell Horwood having 3 broken ribs!!
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2007, 09:44 AM
I voted for Kate and Anton. Id love to have seem Letitia and Penny out by now. Penny thinks too much of herself and Letitia is just awful. To be honest I dont think the overall standard is anywhere near as high as the last 2 series. But its still entertaining if you love dance-as I do
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »