Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
Morning Vicki and all. Rough night as all the family got a rotten cold. Doglets all fine though
Oh my o/h has got a really bad cold at the moment and Rhianna got one the first week back at school - looks like I might be next in line for one......

Good morning Dogsey people hope you all have a great day whatever you are doing today Looks like it is going to be a nice sunny day here again today.
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Morning Vicki

Morning everyone

Weathers quite nice here, walked the doglets bright and early didn't see a soul
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Beautiful day here too... had Jake down the beach.... he loves it there. Think my son (12) likes it too.... all the lil girls flocking round to see the pup.... hahaha
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Hi Vicki and Everyone

Having a do nothing day today, coz I overdid it yesterday mowing the lawn and strimming all the big brambles - all too much for me!
Don't know why I bother really, coz the dogs never want to stay out there, they're much happier indoors under my feet!

Glad to hear Roxy is a lot better on the Metacam, it's lovely to see them bouncing around again isn't it!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone, whatever you're doing Off for my roast lamb lunch now, yum yum, and I bought one of those extremely norty Rasberry Royales from M & S yesterday!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 01:07 PM
afternoon everyone

i was out last night and didnt get home until 3am and a little worse for wears so im feeling rather fragile today

lovely sunny day here,, enjoy your sunday x x
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 02:29 PM
afternoon everyone.

bruno stuck his nose under the duvet at 10am !!! which was a lovely lie in - although I was so tired could have slept all day.

Was clearing out my bedroom yesterday as builders coming to knock a wall down on tuesday so finished it off this morning and about to take his majesty out with hubby for a big run in the fields.

I have been getting braxton hicks contractions for the last week so am trying not to overdo it with too much walking so I will supervise the walk from the car !!

hope everyone is having a great day
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3