View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Which one was Dead Set ?....was that the Big Brother one ? .

Anyone seen Colin ?..rather odd film from the Zombie's view point.
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
that made me laugh...a lot, dunno why .

Fast Zombies would be worse, for one thing, I'm carp at running, although I might find a bit of extra speed if one of the undead was sprinting after my brains. But i do think I'd be quite adept at blootering the brains out of a zombie with a baseball bat...chainsaw would be good though, bit heavy mind, I'm only 5'3 so I might stick with the bat.
Yes, I hear fish aren't the best when it comes to sprinting

The only downside of using a bat would be that it'd mean having to get super close to the zombies to kill them. I think Daryl's crossbow looks like a cool weapon to have - reusable ammunition, can be used at a distance, doesn't require a power source!

Which one was Dead Set ?....was that the Big Brother one ? .

Anyone seen Colin ?..rather odd film from the Zombie's view point.
Yes, it was the one in the big brother house! I've never seen Colin but it sounds interesting, was it any good?

Speaking of Zombie Films - has anyone watched World War Z? It looks like it might be quite good!
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Yes, I hear fish aren't the best when it comes to sprinting
!
Smart ass

Crossbow would be fine but it would take a degree of skill to get the b****r in the head, but a baseball bat you could quite happily swing away with zero training.
I also have rubbish eyesight, and inevitably I would have lost/broken/had them nicked, the chances of me hitting a Zom in the napper are zilch

Was Colin good ?..hmmmm, well, yes and no, it was interesting and I'm glad I watched it, but it didn't really do very much or go anywhere, not great but worth a watch if you like indy films.

Haven't even heard of World War Z, I'll look out for it on Lovefilm.
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Ahhh, WWZ's the one that was shot in Glasgow last summer, it looks excellent
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Smart ass

Crossbow would be fine but it would take a degree of skill to get the blighters in the head, but a baseball bat you could quite happily swing away with zero training.
I also have rubbish eyesight, and inevitably I would have lost/broken/had them nicked, the chances of me hitting a Zom in the napper are zilch

Was Colin good ?..hmmmm, well, yes and no, it was interesting and I'm glad I watched it, but it didn't really do very much or go anywhere, not great but worth a watch if you like indy films.

Haven't even heard of World War Z, I'll look out for it on Lovefilm.

Yeah, I guess a bat gives you a better chance of hitting the ******s!

Hmm I think that's the problem for a lot of indy movies! I do like indy flicks though so I might give it a watch this weekend and see how it goes

Ahhh, WWZ's the one that was shot in Glasgow last summer, it looks excellent
It was filmed in Glasgow?! I didn't realise that! It's definitely on my list of things to watch for when it comes out
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Love it

Loved Dead Set too. Love Zombies

Been arguing for 30 years with my friend about what we would do if one of us is bitten during the Zombie Apocalypse. I promised I would keep her chained up in the outbuildings in case a cure is found. She says she will boot me out the trailer at speed on the first sign of dribbling

S. xxx
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
Love it

Loved Dead Set too. Love Zombies

Been arguing for 30 years with my friend about what we would do if one of us is bitten during the Zombie Apocalypse. I promised I would keep her chained up in the outbuildings in case a cure is found. She says she will boot me out the trailer at speed on the first sign of dribbling

S. xxx
Charming! You could keep her like they do with all the zombies at the end of Shaun of the Dead - she could do all the little jobs around the house like cleaning & dish washing
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Charming! You could keep her like they do with all the zombies at the end of Shaun of the Dead - she could do all the little jobs around the house like cleaning & dish washing
my thoughts exactly 'Zombie Maid'

She is a fitness freak as well so I'd have to hook the dogs up to out run her if we were set upon. I've also threatened to nail her new snow board to the floor with her feet glued in. Throw me out the trailer would she?

S. xxx
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2012, 10:35 AM
What does this thread say about us ? grown adults having a discussion about a Zombie apocalypse .

I must say though, zombie films are my favourite, I still remember the very first one I saw when I was wee, it was a Hammer one, the zombies were hilarious compared to the ones now and hadn't developed their taste for human brains yet, must be the Masterchef effect

WWZ was filming in Glasgow for quite a few weeks, they had the centre shut off for a while too.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2012, 10:58 AM
[QUOTE=celli;2483642]What does this thread say about us ? grown adults having a discussion about a Zombie apocalypse .

Well we have to be prepared when it DOES happen
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »