Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2007, 06:27 PM

So So Irresponsible

Well what a weekend!

Not a happy Bunny.We have previously spoken to nextdoor about the noise levels,especially when Ade is not around.It appears Becky has little or no control over her children,and our Ex NFH is still on the scene.

Anyhow we've had noise all weekend because Ade is never there on weekends,anyway last night was dreadful,music again at 2am till 4 this morning,two blokes knocking s**t out of the door at 3.10 am, hubby wanted to go around but I managed to persuade him otherwise and we would both confront her this morning and make him aware of exactly what is going on despite previously speaking to them about it.

So we went around there at 10am this morning,knocked the door hard twice before anyone answered.When it was eventually answered it was the 4 year old twins standing there,so we asked to speak to Mum.

She was still in bed,probably still out of her face from last nights antics, while we were standing waiing the EX NFH turns up saw us and was a bit shocked she stopped all of 5 mins and left with still no sign of Becky,4 year old kids left to there own devices and we were listening to Bob the Builder at 6am this morning.
Ade is still not back,we really need to speak to him and tell him the score.
Anymore and we will be taking the same route as we did with our Ex NFH.Logging details and we now have a camcorder to record the noise.

This morning we could have been anybody and quite easily walked in that house,she is a supposed to be a mother of those 3 children,she has a 8 month old baby too.Those kids could have hurt themselves or anything while she's lying stinking in bed......
We really are so annoyed,although we have calmed down a little.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Totally out of order Sal, It sounds to me like she needs reporting just for the protection of the kids. As you say, you could have been anybody, how would she have known if you took the kids or how long they had been gone? Some people do not deserve children. As for the noise, I think it looks as though you will have to go down the same route as you did before.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2007, 07:26 PM
i would report her to social services for neglect of her children - 4yr old answering the door to effectively a stranger - doesnt sound like a responsible mother to me
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
i would report her to social services for neglect of her children - 4yr old answering the door to effectively a stranger - doesnt sound like a responsible mother to me
Was just going to dsay this. You'll never forgive yourself if anything happens to the kids when shes drunk. Why not ring Childline you can do this anonymously
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2007, 07:33 PM
I would certainly 'mention' that you would consider reporting her to social services for failing to care for her children properly. I certainly would mention this to the Housing Association.
Why are some people so inconsiderate and irresponsible?
Becky