View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2016, 04:30 PM
You speak the language well LG. In fairness he does have a bad back old injury from a popped disc.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2016, 04:40 PM
What a good idea for you Ladies to have a break together - perhaps you should organise it for Cornwall or The Hebrides. I make these tactful suggestions as they are the two places far enough from where I live to ensure I'm not kept awake at night by the moaning and whining!
Happy holidays to all you man-haters! LOL !!!!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2016, 04:49 PM
We were thinking of coming to a moors near you LG.
Not man haters just find them a bit tiresome at times.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2016, 04:58 PM
Ahhh s*d it, we'll just go to LG's yard lol...he would love it!!!
Thanks LG, I have comfrey cream but its in the loft....don't ask lol will risk a shower in a bit and soak it in warm water
I think it would be a laugh us lot all together
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2016, 05:26 PM
I have just had a lovely relaxing shower and himself is quiet at the moment. He had some reaction from one of the pessaries earlier but obviously not enough to resolve his problem. So I told him to stick with it and use some more. He told me not to drink in case he wants me to run him to the hospital tomorrow, I suppose that is reasonable as he ran me to the hospital a couple of times.

Spoke the to the landlady's daughter who runs the show and told her I had forgotten to tell her mum that the water flow to the hot tap in the kitchen was slow take a minute and a half to reach heat and no decent flow to it either. I told her that her contractor said it was because of the type of taps, so she will look into it. The brick wall saga goes on and everyone is standing their ground. Like for like replacement is the word of the day! Who wins not my problem.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2016, 05:33 PM
LG, We are not man haters in fact we love you, Harvey and Barry. we are just a bit intolerant of our own when they make life difficult for us. I think if us girls could all come up to the Estate on Saddleworth Moor we could all enjoy your incredible hospitality and love meeting the Memsaab and the hounds to boot.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2016, 05:35 PM
Anyone heard from our Eileen, time she showed her face again, Hope all is well with the babies.;
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Not a cheep from the Hobbit, Moyra. I think she has as we say up here "other fish to fry" she'll certainly have her hands full with the sprogs. Although my tolerance of kids is such that I'd be inclined to say "You had 'em - you see to 'em!" Now if it was a litter of pups - that's entirely different. I can see the point of cooing and clucking over puppies/lambs/calves etc. but the two legged variety - not my scene at all! See - there is obviously no saving me - I'm a bad 'un! lol !!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Lol LG, I am much the same with the kids thing, my consultant said I could try for a baby if I wanted would need off treatment...i fell about laughing, I can barely look after myself let alone a little me....was a step mum to a 2yr old, 5yr old and 7old at 21
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Mum and dad got back off holiday and mum made me my dinner..always tastes better when someone else does it for you
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >