Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2018, 09:16 AM

Saturday 17th March 2018

Morning all
Snowing & sun shining here but really cold - brrr
We going out to see John Bishop tonight hopefully be safe to go out lol
Not been on much this week as we’ve had Liam here all week & work too so not had chance, but had a bit of a catch up with a mug of tea.
Lynn I am sorry to hear of your news, I am thinking of you all
Losos blimey that must have been scary, some of these virus going round have been awful
Griff hope your well & not doing too much
I will be back on, got to nip into town to the post office. Waiting on Liam & Sarah to get up as they are going home this morning.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2018, 11:27 AM
Good morning Mandy and all who follow

Hope you manage to get out tonight and enjoy the show.

Sorry to read about your wife Harvey. Hope she is now on the way to a good recovery.

Hope mum and dad got away. ok Griff and. you can get your bedroom painted before they come home.

Very cold here and now trying to snow.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Mum and dad haven't left...yet!! Hopefully be leaving around 2pm, apparently 100flights already cancelled
Lynn, I only take in for my 1neighbour now and she does the same for us.
Harvey, send my best to Mrs Harvey, hope she is better soon and don't get me started on the dog... people seem to be so bloody stupid now, had I been there, I would have risked a bite to help the dog and if the police didn't like it they could damn well shoot me!
Mandy, have a great time tonight...my aunty and uncle are seeing John bishop soon I think
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Good morning.

Heck it's cold out there today - nearly blew us off our feet.

A bit of a change from our same old same old today as it's Gary's birthday so he has to have his scampi and chips. Thought we were going to have to call it off when half way to town as a veritable blizzard started coming down (or should that be across because it was horizontal). However, it thankfully stopped as soon as it started.

The fish and chip restaurant didn't disappoint. We all enjoyed it although it always over faces me so I managed about half of it.

Now hibernating in my nice warm house and I ain't venturing out again until the wind dies down
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2018, 02:55 PM
Awww Chris, pleased you had a nice meal
Well, mum and dad have left, driving to London as we speak, my dad had one thing to remember... sunglasses, got a text, he forgot sunglasses lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2018, 03:21 PM
Glad you enjoyed your meal out Chris, it’s flipping freezing out there, if it wasn’t For John Bishop I wouldn’t be going out either brrr
Hope your Mum & Dad have a good holiday Griff, least they will be able to get new sun glasses & it wasn’t the passports lol
Right best get a shower
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-03-2018, 03:46 PM
Good afternoon all. Hope you are all well and tolerating the unseasonable cold snap.

It's around -2C here and it has snowed all day. Of course I have strolled a few times today but not another soul to be seen. Don't they ever have to walk their dogs in these weather conditions? In all conditions actually.......
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-03-2018, 04:29 PM
'afternoon all
Thanks for all the good wishes to Mrs. Losos, she would not stay in bed but has taken things slow and seems a lot better. I did the weekly shop, had a list forgot a few things not on the list but nothing important, we won't starve

Originally Posted by griff View Post
don't get me started on the dog... people seem to be so bloody stupid now, had I been there, I would have risked a bite to help the dog and if the police didn't like it they could damn well shoot me!
Yes, that's exactly how I feel.

Originally Posted by griff View Post
Well, mum and dad have left, driving to London as we speak, my dad had one thing to remember... sunglasses, got a text, he forgot sunglasses lol
Dads eh, hope they have a great time and I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunoty to buy some sunglasses.

Have taken Casey out, it does not matter what the weather is doing he always wants to go Lara was reluctant and opted to stay home with OH
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Afternoon Mandy, Sue, Chris, griff, Beseoker and Harvey and all to follow.

Sorry to hear about Mrs Harvey Harvey glad she improving.
Mandy sounds like you have had a nice week.
griff sill dad.
Chris glad you got the fish and chips and that you are now home tucked up safe and warm.

I popped round to Paul and Beth's last night for a glass of wine some tears and cuddles and a glass of wine.
When i got in Michael was lounging on the sofa. He got the train from London with his bike and biked from Downham to here. Takes us about 20 mins by car. Gorden didn't know either that he was coming he wanted to see that I was ok and cheer me up.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Dads eh, hope they have a great time and I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunoty to buy some sunglasses.
Yes dads - we are the salt of the earth. And yes, we can be forgetful at times. Sometimes it matters but often it doesn't.
So dogs. I sometimes forget to take the lead. But Max is Max and I rarely need it. He is very good about getting it put on.
"Max, lead."
He is actually very good about a lot of things. But, and there had to be a but didn't there? This is a tale I've told before.

We were going to the local shop. I normally put his lead on for safety - cars, cats....etc,
"Max, lead."
But he scampered off. I swear he was laughing at me. I caught up with him. He had no collar. We had taken off in the evening before to put his flea drops on. And forgot to put it back.

He obviously realised that so it was game on. Smart cookie.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >