View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Glad to hear lauryn is a happy girl today Mandy.
LG glad you are now back in the warm. I think the house may have done something nasty or mischievous to a black cat. I mean we have had some hard times and worrying times but never so much bad luck since moving here. It has been quite an eye opener and astonishing especially as it seems to of run concurrently for the first three years of living here.
We are sincerely wishing this year continues to be as calm as it seems to of started.
Moyra horrible when you get cold through nice cup of hot bovril or a cuppa with a drop of something alcoholic in it.
Afternoon griff hope you're feeling better. Gorden wants another peugeot 206 convertible he loved the previous one.

Mark has nearly finished papering the alcove. Now hoping Gorden gets time to do the cupboard and plumb the washing machine in this weekend. After spending tomorrow dropping off hire cars and looking for a new one for him.
Snow stopped but very windy it has just blown over the outside parasol in a cast iron base. Missed my lovely glass outdoor table by inches. Which has a nice cover over it to protect it from the weather.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2017, 12:27 PM
Snow has stopped here now and it is thawing fast. Hope Gorden finds the car he wants.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2017, 12:50 PM
Just thought I'd pop in to say hi from a snowbound Hungary! Been snowing here since yesterday afternoon and apparently not due to stop until tomorrow evening ... hey ho ... what fun .. not!

A photo taken at 8.30 this morning when there was 4 inches of snow on the ground but by now around 6 inches I think!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1711.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	5391  
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2017, 01:28 PM
Lynn, i hope you manage to find the car that you want...drives me nuts looking for cars Lol...mind, the first time i went with my dad he had no idea what he wanted, no idea of colour nothing....his explanation was....he would know it when he saw it??? and that helps me when i am walking round a car lot how? Lol
our snow was pathetic...really pathetic Lol the dogs enjoyed whizzing round the garden and now it is all gone
Chlosmum...i like Snow like that, proper snow, not a teeny amount that turns to sheet ice and makes me panic Lol
Gustavo Woltmann
New Member!
Male 

13-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Well, good evening! It's Friday the 13th and we're planning to have an evening walk in while.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Hi Gustalvo....hope your walk is not unlucky Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Have a good walk Gustalvo. I have just walked Amber and it is bitterly cold out there although it has stop snowing, think it is now too cold it is freezing.

Hope everyone is ok.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Hi
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY LAURYNhope you're having a great day,sure you've been spoilt rottenReally cool cake
Any news on DEAGS?Haven't had a chance for a read through,just a bit of a glance,so hope everyone is ok.(( hugs)) to any poorlies
Bleedin freezing here,had a far bit of snow but it's mostly turned to slush now
Poor Conor is dosedhe's flat out on the sofa with his Lemsip.He does sound pretty bad,bless him,so I'll do the takeaway run tonight
Babies are on their way home from the minders,really missed them today,be glad to have them back,wrecking the place
Will pop on DAD later,himself will be having an early night,no doubt
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Oh Eileen, sorry to hear Conor has caught the dreaded lurgy, best to keep him away from the babies while he is like he is. Hope you don't go down with it. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Evening.
Doubt Eileen stands still long enough to catch a cold but babies certainly don't need it. Hope Connor feels better soon.
Hope you have warmed up Moyra after the afternoon walk.

Mark arrived safely in Harlow but didn't make the council offices to sort his change of circumstance form. As long as he is safe that is all that matters in my book. Freezer back in alcove he has papered today till we can get larder unit sorted and washing machine in the kitchen.
Good job he has done to.

Polished off almost a bottle of red love him to bits but he is like a whirling dervish and sometimes find it hard to keep up with him not sure he realises his dad and I are getting older.
Having a coffee now to counteract the red wine. got to be sober enough to do dinner Gorden expecting to arrive for around 6.30.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >