Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-09-2011, 05:45 AM
Words cannot express how I feel.
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2011, 05:50 AM
This is utterly horrifying. What I'd like to see happen to those responsible for this isn't printable.

Also, I can't help but wonder how old the person/people who did this is/are. Last year, I was at my kitchen sink washing up with the window open. As there often was, there was a group of young lads hanging about outside my garden wall, and then I heard this:

Voice one - "F***ing cat."
Voice two - "Get it, get it."
Voice three - "Run it over." (I can only assume he meant with a bike, one of them was on one).

And then my cat hurtled up onto my garden wall, jumped down and ran into the house as though all the devils in hell were after him.

I went out and confronted these children (ages approx 10-12). I told them exactly what I think of people who are cruel to animals, what I think ought to be done to them, and ended with "If something happens to my cat, you lot will be top of my list of suspects."

Funnily enough, they don't hang about outside my garden anymore. Can't think why.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2011, 12:46 PM
I can't bring myself to look at the photos to be honest, words fail me......what is the world coming to, these scum should be strung up
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Poor dog. She was very lucky to survive and it makes me physically sick thinking of what they put her through for possibly a week. I can't even get my head round the modus operndi of subhuman scum who would mutilate a dog in such a manner. You have to worry that their next victim is going to be another animal that they go through with killing, a child or a smaller/weaker human.

It saddens me that even if they get caught they'll get a totally inadequate sentence even if the judge throws the book at them and gives them the full maxium 6 months in prison.
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Dear God! How utterly appalling. That poor poor dog
If only I could get my hands on the evil $£%*&^"$%!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by DoKhyi View Post
Poor dog. She was very lucky to survive and it makes me physically sick thinking of what they put her through for possibly a week. I can't even get my head round the modus operndi of subhuman scum who would mutilate a dog in such a manner. You have to worry that their next victim is going to be another animal that they go through with killing, a child or a smaller/weaker human.

It saddens me that even if they get caught they'll get a totally inadequate sentence even if the judge throws the book at them and gives them the full maxium 6 months in prison.
In a lot of American states their animal protection services have the same powers as the police, over there they are very keen to catch this scum because they say this sort of abuse starts with animals and very often moves onto humans
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2011, 11:28 AM
I live in Wigan and the number of dog-knappings is on the increase and yet still people leave their dogs in the front garden unattended. We often see various dogs roaming the streets in the part of Wigan near the Heinz factory, we often catch them and phone the owners number from the tags only to be told "oh, he was in the garden a minute ago".

We never leave Poppy in the back garden unattended, one of us even goes out with her if she's going for a wee.

It's frightening to think that someone could do this to any animal.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2