MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2011, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Bedroom---no contest!

I'd have her on the bed but thats me

rune
Shes so little! And Im worried about puddles/presents as I am not confident that she is fully house trained. She will be in bed with me soon enough though
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2011, 06:34 AM
Mine have started off downstairs in the lounge and after a couple of months they've moved up to my room and my bed. I have to leave them for a percentage of the day as I work, so I felt it helped them learn to settle on their own by sleeping alone initially. I may be wrong but both my pups are happy and calm when I leave them so it worked for me!
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2011, 07:21 AM
Poppy started off in a puppy pen (bigger than a crate) downstairs. We had a baby monitor so I could hear if she got distressed/needed to go out. Stayed like that for the first 3 years, then one summer decided to give her free reign, she now has a dog bed in the spare bedroom. She will venture into my bedroom at some point in the night, have a look and walk out again. If she needs to go out for a wee she'll come in my bedroom and bark at me.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2