Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 10:03 AM

Internet

One of my friends wants to get on the internet because her daughter needs it for her homework (she is in senior school) and she asked me who I recommend. Well we are with Wanadoo broadband which is £17.99 a month but we use our internet a lot but don't think she will be at the moment because she doesn't use the computer at all so I think that this package would be a bit expensive for her. I have printed all the Wanadoo options out of her and also the NTL one that sounds good for £9.99 but it does say in small writing that it will go up to £17.99 after 12 months

Wanadoo used to do a package that wasn't so expensive but you could use after 6 o'clock at night but paid a lump sum not 1p a minute on your phone bill, but I can't see that option now so I think they must have stopped doing it.

Can anybody recommend a cheaper broadband than £17.99 a month or isn't there one.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Your friend should go with Virgin £14:99 a month with no 12 month contract with free connection & modem.
3gb download limit 512 connection
Virgin Broadband
royv
Dogsey Senior
Male 

13-09-2005, 12:03 PM
UKOnline do a £9.99 per month 512k broadband service.

There is no connection charge until 3rd October

Product details

Check to see if they can receive it:

ADSL Checker

If they don't have a clue about setting computer stuff up, suggest they purchase the ADSL modem through UKOnline