View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2009, 08:17 PM

Have you ever been pleased to see your dog being naughty?

Strange, I know, but Hoki has been norty twice this week but all I can do is smile because it just shows how much better her legs are now.

Firstly she stole some tripe sticks from the kitchen worktop (yes, I know many of your dogs would've done this too, but she's never been able to reach before as she couldn't get up on her back legs)

OH told me this afternoon she just walked nonchalantly up to the other end of the settee, jumped up and lay down (our dogs aren't allowed on the furniture).

now I know that none of that is really norty, but its amazing how much confidence she has now

Anyone else been pleased to see their dogs being naughty?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Yes, after Maddy ate poison I was so glad when she was back to being a wee cow again!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Not really but I can see where you are coming from
Those two little things would have pleased me too
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Yep, when Monty destroyed Rich's remote control helicopter and both me and Monty hated the bloody thing!!

I wasn't even bothered that i had paid for it either!!
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2009, 08:38 PM
we do laugh at willow ,as when she first came to us ,she would ,stay down the bottom of the room .while we all sat at the top .just like she was a stranger ,we called her but she wouldnt come sit with us .but now she has started sitting next to us both ,stareing us out ,which really makes us laugh ,and demanding fuss ,its not naughty , then there is the bin situation and the tea towl one lol we call her the tom boy lol crazy chick
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Yes, Storm after he three major ops, so it was great seeing him stealing and escaping. Star after he was really ill with his allergys and steroid treatment, though with star he hasnt stopped since
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Yes, after Maddy ate poison I was so glad when she was back to being a wee cow again!
Wow, I can really imagine the feeling of relief to know that Maddy was back to normal

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Not really but I can see where you are coming from
Those two little things would have pleased me too
Thanks Nippy, yes, all I could do was laugh. Might not find it so funny though if she keeps doing them

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Yep, when Monty destroyed Rich's remote control helicopter and both me and Monty hated the bloody thing!!

I wasn't even bothered that i had paid for it either!!

that is sooo funny (any chance you 'helped' Monty a wee bit by leaving the helicopter within reach)

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
we do laugh at willow ,as when she first came to us ,she would ,stay down the bottom of the room .while we all sat at the top .just like she was a stranger ,we called her but she wouldnt come sit with us .but now she has started sitting next to us both ,stareing us out ,which really makes us laugh ,and demanding fuss ,its not naughty , then there is the bin situation and the tea towl one lol we call her the tom boy lol crazy chick
Aww, bless Willow, she's come along way hasn't she
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Yes, Storm after he three major ops, so it was great seeing him stealing and escaping. Star after he was really ill with his allergys and steroid treatment, though with star he hasnt stopped since
I never thought of Storm as being naughty - I always got the impression he was too regal for that (oh, no, come to think of it, isn't the long list of destruction you have posted before mostly Storm's handiwork? )

Well I guess Star is just telling you that he is still fit and healthy
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Yes after Reah's obstruction operation, 7 days after she took Pats toast off his plate she's never stolen before, but lovely to see when 7 days before we had been told ''the next few hours are touch and go''
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
I never thought of Storm as being naughty - I always got the impression he was too regal for that (oh, no, come to think of it, isn't the long list of destruction you have posted before mostly Storm's handiwork? )

Well I guess Star is just telling you that he is still fit and healthy
Storm was possibly the naughtiest dog I have ever known, If he wasnt allowed to do it, he would . Alot of Stars "habbits" he picked up from Storm and now Skye from Star so I guess as long as I own labs a bit of Storm will live on.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >