View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 10:54 AM
So sorry to hear this Sheree, you have had such a rough time of late. Sending positive vibes and huge hugs to you.xx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 11:03 AM
That is so cruel. You deserve some good luck, not more bad news. Anyway, I'm sending you a supersonic special hug and lots of woos from Fudge and me.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Thank you for your kind thoughts and good wishes, I really appreciate each and every one of them xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Sheree, I'm soooo sorry to hear your news, such a difficult time for you.
I know some of the shock you are feeling. I had cancer 6 years ago. I had a hysterectomy etc and was told everything had been taken away and all was fine. Three weeks later, out of the blue, I had an appointment to commence radiotherapy Like you I was shellshocked.
But, hey, I am here to tell the tale.
I wish you all the luck in the world. I am always here to have a chat if you want one. {{{hugs}}}
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

08-08-2008, 11:59 AM
So sorry to hear your news Sheree.

You are having a really tough time of it at present. can appreciate how shocked and upset you are so BIG Snuggly hugs from here and positive vibes.

Thinking of you. Love Eunice x
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 12:09 PM
sorry to hear your news

sending hugs ((((((((((())))))))))))))

xxxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Sheree like everyone on here I'm so sorry to read this, you have had a rough time lately, at least you've got Clive to help you through this and I hope and pray it'll all come right for you. They really can do amazing things in modern medicine so I'm sure they will sort you out and please tell us when you go in to hospital.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 12:13 PM
OK - I know this isn't the news you (or anyone for that matter) wanted to hear, but let's look at the positives.

They know it has to come out - and they're going to take it out.

You don't know yet whether it's a real "nasty" or not - it may very well be benign.

Even if it is malignant, treatment is available.

Your dogs are mostly settled.

You have a wonderful man to help you through this and hundreds of Dogsey mates.

I know you feel devastated, Sheree, but use some PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) - sometimes it really helps! We're all here to help you get through this.

Lotsalove kiddo!

x0x0x0x0x
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry to be reading this Sheree, talking about getting a good kicking whilst you're already down! I know you must be so worried!

Sending you huge hugs and hoping that it turns out to be benign when removed. Take care, and I know from what you say that Clive will look after you throughout! Let us know, will be thinking of you! xxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 12:50 PM
What a shock for you Sheree, you certaily are having more than your fair share of woes at the moment. It's good that you have Clive to lean on and to look after you. Take care and I wish you a speedy recovery after your op.xx
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >