View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Joe to win for me I'll vote tomorrow..........
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2009, 01:14 AM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
I also voted for Joe (Twice)
Oh yes twice...I did vote on both songs...he is so good
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-12-2009, 02:16 AM
For me it's between Joe, Stacey and Danyl simply because they are (and have been for many many weeks) the only 3 real 'singers' on the show.

As much as I like Olly (and he seems a nice guy) he's now the weakest singer and is still there for being what he is - a nice bloke with some fancy (albeit dodgy) moves.

What amazes me is that the public have actually managed to keep the best 4 in the final 4.

Joe has a nice voice. He's young, pretty and I'm tipping him to win based on what I think the public want. That said - when I think of the sort of folk the X-Factor wants to 'discover' I also think he's the ideal 'product'.............

Stacey - blows hot and cold. On form and with the right song she can produce moments that leave all the rest in her shade but I can't help thinking (much as I like her) that she is not a patch on Leona Lewis.

Danyl is an amazing talent but there's something I don't like about him. Like Stacey - given the right song he can do far more than Joe but he's limited to a certain style that I don't think folk like.

Olly - great guy but now up against better singers

Stacey - No Leona Lewis

Danyl - Good enough to win but wont.

Joe - Lovely voice - not as strong as Danyl and can't diva like Stacey but.................if he's kept safe by being given the right 'nice' songs..........I can see him winning and I certainly see him being the product the tics (I mean judges) will enjoy milking (I mean managing) for the next year or so.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
What amazes me is that the public have actually managed to keep the best 4 in the final 4.
..........Rachel?
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
..........Rachel?
Kruse, I thought Rachel has a very weak voice I'm afraid. Either that or like Stacey she was ruined by Dannii who in my opinion has chosen poor songs along the way and almost tried to make Stacey a bit of a mini her, especialy last night.

My views haven't changed.

Stacey is being pushed into the wrong Genre. Give her abit of blues/jazz/soul with a twist and she would be amazing.

Olly is a little Robbie. Not the best singer but a great performer and (so far) a nicer guy ;o)

Joe - superb and (sad as this may seem) had me in tears with his first song because it was just so brilliant. He is faultless, has grown from a boy to a man and will be world class in a few years either way. Personally though I would love to see him on stage rather than become a manufactured pop singer.

Danyl is just not likeable enough for me to ''get'' him. He's smarmy and cheesy and false. I think he thinks he's already won it and has been in that mindset from day one which has not helped. He does have a god voice though and second song was better than first.

So, Joe or Olly to win next week (for different reasons) and Stacey to go home.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2009, 08:51 AM
i thought Rachel was the only decent signer in the whole show.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
..........Rachel?
I hated Rachel, thought she should have gone the second week....
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2009, 09:27 AM
i thought they all should have gone by the second week
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Olly for me......I want more than a technically good voice and Joe just does not tick any of the boxes for me. Olly has a the soul of a performer and could bring some real personality to a performance unlike some of the others who are still "acting out" their song rather than doing it naturally.....
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2009, 09:50 AM
its funny you should say that, "acting out" a performance is what i have noted from all of them, the worst offender being.................Olly.

remember the cringing robbie-esque curled lip and ripped shirt moment?

the show is a joke, the standard is poor, none of them are "real". its all caricuture and "i've watched the instructional videos" performances.

the best thing about it was Jedward. couldnt sign, couldnt dance, couldnt rap, but at least they were the genuine article.
just being themselves, having fun, giving us a laugh, albeit temporarily.

lets face it, whichever of the 4 will win, they will be a one hit wonder, sadly this will be at Xmas again.

X Factor 2009, definitely the death knell to music............
..........although, their hasnt been much the last 2 years that has said music is fresh anymore.
Page 21 of 29 « First < 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »