09-02-2005, 11:41 AM
thats bad
speechless
some people have got no patience whatsoever
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-02-2005, 11:43 AM
I hope she gets more than the s**ts oh her hols, what a evil women she is. Being in Rescue must be so heartbreaking at times. I know the joys you must feel when you rehome a dog thats had such a rough time of it, but the sickening stories of how these dogs came into rescue must really anger you.
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2005, 11:44 AM
WHAT YOU SPEECHLESS CBT I DON,T BELIEVE IT NEVER HA!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

09-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by scottish boxer
I have taken this over from heated debates as some of you might not have read it
Please note that repeating posts in more than one thread may be considered as spamming - I haven't seen the other thread yet but if this same topic was being 'discussed' in it, this thread will be deleted.
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2005, 11:54 AM
OOPS ! SORRY eRAZE IT IS NOT ACTUALLY THE SAME SOME OF THE POINTS WERE BROUGHT UP IN A SIMILAR DEBATE
CBT
Dogsey Senior

09-02-2005, 11:59 AM
WHAT YOU SPEECHLESS CBT I DON,T BELIEVE IT NEVER HA!
lol lol ops: ops:
Kelly7
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-02-2005, 02:03 PM
I have taken this over from heated debates as some of you might not have read it just the other week I had a phone call from a loving breeder yeh! right ! to say that he had a6yr old boxer bitch that HE HAD FINISHED WITH and it would be cheaper to give her to me to re-home than have her put to sleep , right it costs him nothing to give her to me this dog had made made him thousands of pounds in her life but now she was a drain on his pursestrings loving ,caring, breeders don,t make me laugh this kind of thing unfortunatly goes on all the time she has been homed with a lovely couple who are totally in love with her did he ask ,did he care NO just glad to get shot of her it makes me so ANGRY how to others feel about this ? is it ok?
tbh I find this post quite offensive. first off you are trying to tar all breeders with the same brush by putting in your subject heading "this might surprise a few about loving breeders" then in another thread you say "ssems it,s not just boxer breeders that have a very lax attitude when they breed for demand" then by looking at some of your other posts it becomes quite clear that you have an agenda to portray breeders and breeding in a bad light. And if I may say so sounds a bit like you are spamming.trolling this forum. I didn't even stop to think about the real 'issue' you wanted to discuss because of all the annoying propaganda that was contained in your post! I don't know what other members think, but from what I was aware this is a pro-breeding board, ie where it says 'promoting pedigree breeds' so it looks like you are in the wrong place if all you have is bad words to say about breeding.

I 'rescued' my dog because the people had to move abroad but if it wasn't for breeders I would not have been able to have a staffordshire terrier that has been so well bred and is a healthy sturdy well balanced dog, not like some problem dogs I have seen that have undenibly been the subject of accidental matings (and yes i am talking about mongrels x mongrels).
CBT
Dogsey Senior

09-02-2005, 02:12 PM
I know what you mean kelly, I joined because I thought this was a pro-breeding board with a friendly environment but lately it seems to have become a bit of a stomping and ranting ground for anti breeding pet owners and rescue people, I think pet, rescue and breeding people should all be respectful of each others rights and try to help each other, not cuss each other out all the time.
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2005, 02:36 PM
sorry that you found my post offensive kelly but unfortunatly since I have been in rescue the same thing pops up again and again I know that all breeders are NOT the same and if you had read my post you would see that I have said so, as for trolling as you put it this could not be further from the truth maybe I have been unfortunate in the 100s of breeders that have been less than caring as I said before I cant speak for all breed breeders but I can speak as I find my intention is not to stomp and rant as you put it cbt but to let people know that not everyone is the same and YES you are entitled to your own opinions but then so am I
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-02-2005, 03:08 PM
In dog breeding, be it a breeder with one litter or five litters a year there are the good ...and there are the bad as in every other walk of life. We can throw up our hands in horror at all breeders ...or look at each case individually, if you feel a particular breeder has really done something wrong well do something about it, if you know who they are get in touch with the relevent breed club and complain. This board I am glad to say is neither pro nor anti anything, stay around long enough and you will see that. There is room for all of us....if you don't like someones opinion maybe you will get them to change it in time Most on here try to be non judgemental and respect the views of others and remember we are all friends
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >