View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Morning Moyra we have a very weird red sunrise doesn't bode well and it is very still here too. I thought the same as you the calm before the storm.
Stay safe.
Morning Bev. Grumpy head gone it may be back later if the shopping trip is trying.
I have everything crossed the weather isn't too bad for you and that you have power lines and power especially over Christmas.
Are Charly and Ash with you for Christmas ?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Morning Malka glad you had a good night.
Sorry to hear that road is still giving problems. Did they say which year they would have it finished ?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Yes Lynn they have been here for the last week and will leave next weekend to go down to Devon for the New Year.
Havn't seen a lot of them as I have been busy working but they have cooked me a meal every night when I get in which is nice.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Oh dearrrrr, Brian has braved the weather and taken Peps out, she won't pee otherwise.
I have just read on tinternet that a tree is down and totally cutting Brixham off from the outside world
S**t he is going to get so far and not be able to turn around or get to the dog walk lane. He is in for a long sit in the car me thinks
Poor you Malka more problems.
Aaarrrrghh need a super strong coffee!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Morning all,

I hope all my friends in England stay safe today. I've got everything battoned down for later on.

I was woken at 5.30 by Mocha, and was awake for an hour wrapping some of Davie's prezzies. By the time 6.30 came around I could hear stirring so I stopped. Some are still to be wrapped, but at least some are wrapped up and hidden from sight, and even if he does find them he still won't know what they are

I woke up not that long ago, about to get dressed, feed Brian and get some breakfast for myself, then take Dougal a walk before the weather turns for the worse. After that...tidying and tidying and tidying some more.

Oooh, got one of Brian's prezzies just arrived, and one to myself. I am using a backpack I have had for a little over twenty years for school, so I ordered a new messenger bag. I have been in dire need of a new bag for years. It's a new purple messenger bag and it has some nice wee pockets for all my stuff I use for school. I love it. Now I need a new purse

Anyway, off to get myself dressed and make a start. Have a lovely and most of all SAFE day folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Good morning fellow members my goodness what a day torrential rain here.

I popped to the greengrocer at 8am and the roads were already busy. Thank goodness I did the bulk of my shopping on Thursday and don't have to face the hoards .

The fields around me are already flooded, I dread to think what it will be like after a whole day of rain.

Stay safe everyone
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
nearly forgot don't forget the Dogsey party tonight all welcome.
Mince pies, sausage rolls. all kinds of nibbles chocklit and of course alcohol.
We can all shelter from the horrible weather due and have a giggle too.
I shall look in, especially if sausage rolls are on the table
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Morning all.

Had a great evening yesterday went for a curry with friends and had a brilliant night. Singing carols in the car on the way back.

Its wet and windy here but just the tail end of bigger storms elsewhere me thinks.

Off to take my Mom and Aunt to symphony hall for a singalonga Christmas concert.

See you all later.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Morning

Wow, it's windy. It wasn't too bad when I took Loki out but it's become stronger. My mum and dad have just gone for the turkey so I hope they will be okay.

The children are going to my parents this afternoon so we can get on with some stuff. We seem to be on top of presents now, it's just the wrapping but I STILL have cards to send.

Stay safe in this wind today all of you.

xx
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Morning all you busy peeps. the weather isn't toooo bad here yet. A bit windy & drizzly rain but it was still dry when I took Taffy out earlier.
I nipped down to Morrisons for the last few bits. It wasn't too busy there apart from around the fresh stuff - everybody picking their turkeys up & fighting for fresh cream. I think I got the last pot unless they've got some more in the back to put out yet
I must finish the wrapping today
Stay safe everyone - we don't want anybody missing from the party tonight
Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »