View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Hi Abbas. Im glad to hear you are safe and well.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Hello Abbas...I'm really sorry to hear to were caught up in what happened but very glad to hear that you are physically safe and sound I hope that you are able to start feeling better soon

Take care.
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

09-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi Abbas glad to hear you are alright and I hope you are able to get over the experiance soon - I used to live in London when there were loads of terrorist bombings from the IRA - there was one day I was in the centre of London when a couple of bombs went off - I will never forget what happened and how scary it was at the time

Hope you feel back to your old self soon - and that your family problems get sorted out as well
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-07-2005, 03:12 PM
:smt039 Hi Abbas ..good to see you back...

I thought you had run away to hide from the DW matchmakers intent on finding you a partner
(*whispers It is safe to come out now..that thread has moved down the page* )
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-07-2005, 03:13 PM
thanku every1! im good just trying 2keep busy every1 has bad days im sure im not the only 1 lets hope this never happens again id hate 4any1 else 2go through what the people there did it wasnt nice 2see the fear and panic that was caused
Vix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi ya. Glad to hear you are ok. Not really what you need with family problems aswell!
My bosses daughter and her partner were caught in the attack and came home to stay for a few days. Suddenly it has hit them and they are in quite a state. He missed the train with the first bomb on and was waiting for the next one when station was evacuated. He then got on the bus before the one that blew up. It obviously wasn't his time. Take it easy and glad you as being positive. Take care.x
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Hi abbas

I'm glad you are unhurt physically anyway.

I'm so sorry you were there, and then having family probs at the same time

I hope you will start to feel better soon....
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 10:30 PM
hiya abbas
so sorry to hear you are having family probs hope they sort themsellves out soon.

also sorry you where caught up in thursdays nightmare,, no wonder you are shaken, we where all in a right state and that was just from watching it on tv it was awful,, glad you and yours are all safe x x x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2