Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Lynn how disappointing no stand for the new tree
Sue you lucky so n so getting washing dry not content with rain earlier it'snow /sleet here
Nippy what a wee star Kyla is
Hope TW ,Eileen &LG are ok
FREE FOR ADOPTION 1gsp puppy if you can put up with zoomies ,pinching dusters , hiding shoes ,overuse of squeaky toy snowman lol
Is it bedtime yet think a puppy /nanny nap's called for or a very large brandy lol
lol! re puppy! At one time we had three in the house awaiting adoption. Three JRTs... As soon as I sat down when I came in, there were literally in my face, licking..
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
What a sad world we live in now. Does anyone really think that prohibiting fathers taking pictures of their children will change anything in the minds of the perverts and psychos

What would change things is banning the media from reporting, banning the internet full stop, banning violence and sexual inuendo on TV and finally putting the criminals away on a deserted Scottish island for life.

Don't suppose any of that is going to happen
Great idea re the island. I say that often about the youth here; we have Great Blasket which would be perfect. Sorry re the photos but given what the Gardai find in the collections of paedophiles i think it is wise. These creeps are attracted to this kind of event. You can take photos at home...
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-12-2015, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Job for weekend turn door handles the opposite way little sod can open doors now not funny when sitting on the loo and a wee face peeks round the door

Or you could swap them for round ones, that's what we had to do many years ago when faced with similar problem
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Good to be home.. all critters fed etc.... even me partly fed. I am at the end of the food queue of course.. A highly successful and enjoyable day... first time out since the floods and the land is half drowned. Chatted with the man at the big hardware where I get the coal and one of the roads here opened mid morning Sunday, too late to be of any real use to me and from Killarney to Tralee was bad too. The Christmas shopping orgy and price war are in full glorious swing! Tesco and Aldi are literally next door to each other; I refused to buy them at tesco at E1.19. In aldi they were 49 cents...the big containers of Roses and Celebrations etc are finally down to E5 so I have stocked up well... and more than usual in the reduced counters i rely on... too tired to put it all away..Kind ladies bought me coffee and cake at Muckross....even collected my regular prescription. We now have a weather warning for the weekend; heavy rain and flooding. Heartbreaking and the land is heavy and saturated already. Maybe even snow. Still uncertain which areas are going to be hit. Dreading if I have to miss the last two Fairs. We can only wait now and I have two clear days here. Met so many lovely people today too..Love Killarney. Oh got tree lights. One of the ladies told me re Pennys and a shop nearby that have them very cheap .... Great! E1.49 for a set of lights..Everything there is E1.49.. will go there again!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 05:59 PM

Or you could swap them for round ones, that's what we had to do many years ago when faced with similar problem
Oh great idea! Dog here is fine with doors but one of my cats is adept at opening windows...Can you imagine the dogs face when he sees the round knobs!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-12-2015, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
we have Great Blasket which would be perfect.
I'll look that one up on Google maps tonight, this was discussed about five years ago on Dogsey and I made a similar suggestion only to be told that the law says a convict must only go to jail in his (or her) home country, so English prisoners can't be jailed in Scotland, Northern Ireland prisoners can't be jailed in English prisons etc. etc.

Something to do with the relatives having too far to travel. I just gave up at that point
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Now that is very tempting Rosebud

Ok here is a peek at my favourite star! Don't the trainers go well with the outfit?

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
we have Great Blasket which would be perfect.
Just had to look it up even more perfect would be Inishnabro and for the real nutters how about Tearaght Island I imagine the wind and rain would really rattle through the cells on that place
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 06:16 PM
I'll look that one up on Google maps tonight, this was discussed about five years ago on Dogsey and I made a similar suggestion only to be told that the law says a convict must only go to jail in his (or her) home country, so English prisoners can't be jailed in Scotland, Northern Ireland prisoners can't be jailed in English prisons etc. etc.

Something to do with the relatives having too far to travel. I just gave up at that point
Well we have PLENTY of candidates here anyway! TWO of our TDs ( MPs) have been in jail this week for non payment of fines after scaling fences at Shannon airport protesting re US planes refuelling there. Great Blasket would be ideal for them! They both boast they intend to do so again.. Never heard of that law though. Are they sure of that? Surely a person convicted here in Ireland even if from the UK? Oh Lord; new weather warning out for Saturday.. deluges and flooding. Off to sleep as need extra codeine; dratted raynauds getting its revenge for the walking I did today.. Well it was worth it! Two cats are abed with me too.. bliss! Have a wonderful evening..anyone with a spare cake...thanks! But the choc cake they bought me was a HUGE portion so I have half of that to finish..
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Hey there
About to head out the door,need to shop!Will pop back later and have a catch up.Hope everyone is ok
Oh,gorgeous pic NJ,she is a doll
See ya later xx
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >