Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 06:18 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Good morning everyone,

June lovely photo of Zenith's little sister. LG you take it steady on flat solid ground, can't have you slipping up. Sue put the flags up your parcel has finally got there in the end.

Have a good day everyone, really dark and miserable and cold out there now am not looking forward to walking Amber in it. God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 07:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Dreadful colour out the front here Moyra. Looking a bit better out the back so hopefully brightening up.

Glad the parcel has safely arrived Sue. At last.
Good news about the chooks house being weather proofed successfully LG and that you suffered no mishaps.
Lovely picture of Zenith's sister June. Seems like they have super brains.

Waiting for a parcel today so can't walk Dillon till its arrived unless I get the notification promised and it gives me time to get out and back. Nothing exciting a bottle of some stuff that is to clean and de-scale macerators and the pipes.
Tidying here for when my friend pops over tomorrow. Plus catch up have to watch forgotten. did anyone watch River the other evening ? Loved it another good drama for a few weeks.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 07:27 AM
Morning all.
Moyra and Lynn, we are like the three musketeers we are always here in the mornings!
The dreaded shopping day today see you all later.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 07:39 AM
Good morning Lynn, Moyra, Nippy and all who follow

Hope the parcel arrives early or you get notification then Dillon can have his walk.

Lovely picture of Zenith's sister June

Hope you find out what the search lights were for Griff.

If you think the parcel was bad you should try the postal system. Sent two birthday cards with an important document international signed for on the 17th February, hoping to reach there by the 25th March, youngest granddaughter's birthday. It eventually arrived at the beginning of May having only taken 2 days from here to there. They don't seem to care in Brazil.

Over cast and damp here this morning. Teazle walked and now hoping it will clear as have washing to hang out. We were also hoping to go out to Battle Abbey this morning but won't if it stays like this.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 07:50 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and Sue.
I like that the Three Musketeers. Enjoy your shopping or at least try too. Maybe a nice car park with a pub in it after.
Well Sue I am never going to live in Brazil then.

Email arrived parcel coming between 10.53 and 11.53. So better go get dressed to take him out. Now its raining.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Morning Moyra, Nippy and Sue and all to follow. Grey here and a little damp. The day has started off quite well as the gas people owe us money. Makes a change. Haven't heard from the people who sent me the post. Maybe they are still asleep. Had a row with Tesco yesterday about bags not being used for things that should be. I know I go bagless but I was told that some things should be in bags but it all arrived not in bags. Oh well must get on with the day and do the usual of working out dates for next years dog training classes. Already have a waiting list. Have a good day all. ttfn.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 08:51 AM
Morning all
That makes a nice change, the gas folk owing you money
Lynn hope your parcel arrives on time Lynn,
Sue hopefully I will never have to send anything to Brazil

We've had to change the weekend we go see Liam & Sarah to the 29th instead of next weekend, so I've rung the kennels and I'm lucky that they managed to get Rosie in still, as it's Halloween weekend so was a bit worried they'd be booked up.
I'm going to get ready now to meet Lauryn of the bus from college and we going for a cuppa and no doubt she'll want food
Have a good day all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Not quite as cold this morning and the sky is brightening up now. Girls are getting walks this morning as I've taken the bounce out of them by consecutive days on the river, so they'll maybe feel calm and do as they're told today.
Tip trip this afternoon and got to call in at Pets@Home for food as when I sent my order in I got an auto reply saying he was away till next week. Now...I understand he needs time out, what I don't understand is why he doesn't let you know so you can get extra in, makes me really annoyed because everything else about the service is top class. Think I'll make a joke of him handing out his holiday dates and see if I can get him to be a little less secretetive
Hope the weather bucks up for you Moyra, I'm feeding the girls a little later now so they won't notice when the hour goes back, just thinking of Amber waking you at some unearthly hour next month
Have a lovely day Nippy, once the shoppings done then you can reward yourselves by finding a pub car park, and then discovering they are a carvery
You are a lovely mummy, Mandy. Lauryn is so lucky.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 09:28 AM
Morning June and Mandy. Would you believe it I have heard from the people that sent me the post and they say that they cannot refund me as it is alleged? But they would give me a refund off their goods. Cheeky or what. I have replied to them and said that it isn't acceptable but I think I will just have to accept that there are people out there with no scruples. Oh well it isn't raining so off for a second walk of the day with Tyto. Have watched second part of Lewis. I do like Laurence Fox.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 09:38 AM
In future, unless you are expecting something, then don't pay the excess post Brenda. If it's important then sure as eggs are eggs someone will get in touch by email or phone to tell you
Need to make a move, I'm very comfy where I am though seems a shame, but girls won't walk themselves
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »