Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-09-2012, 08:10 PM

Dorris is 2 years old St Bernard

25-09-2012 Poor Dorris is only 2 years old but has already outgrown FIVE homes. This darling St Bernard really is special - she walks on a lead, loves a fuss and cuddle and is just a huge bundle of fun. We will do everything we can to ensure that she finds the perfect home for her so she never has to go through the heartbreak that she has already endured far too often in her young life. She is a big and bouncy girl who adores everyone she meets. She needs people who are understanding of her exercise needs (lots please!), her grooming needs (please ensure a constant supply of fresh towels or bandanas to catch the slobber), aren't too houseproud (drool on furniture and walls is inevitable I'm afraid) and those paws will make some huge pawprints on the floor. This wonderful girl is so desperate to be loved - we hope she doesn't have to wait too long.

ADOPTION DETAILS
The adoption fee for a dog is £170 for a dog at the centre and £180 for one in foster. If your application is successful you will be home checked and you, all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the dog you want to adopt. All our dogs are micro-chipped, have had at least their first inoculation and are spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 09:00 PM
She
is stunning...fingers xxxxxxxx for her forever home
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Oh if only!!!!!!!

She is just divine.

God love her having been passed around so much.

A big excitable giant is a lot to handle in the wrong hands.

I hope she will find her forever home soon xx
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Name: Dorris

Breed: St Bernard

@Many tears ..
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 09:03 PM
5 homes poor girl. Hope she finds her real home soon
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-09-2012, 09:34 PM
I never understood people getting big dogs then giving them up as they are to big :<
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Why oh why do people do this not research the breed and then the poor dog ends up being rehomed.

Quite agree Nicki very like our big dogs handfuls but willing handfuls if treated right and trained right and given lots of love.

If this had been last year I would of been very tempted. If I was moved and had more garden space again a possibility and more money for more insurance. Everything crossed she finds the right home.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Exactly Lynn, if it were up to me I would take her in a heart beat, but hubby has his heart set on a Vizla and we are also bringing in a papillion so no more room unfortunately.

She looks so lovely. I really hope she gets the home she deserves. I bet she is a fantastic dog in the right hands.
Lucy's Dad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Oh bless Doris, I would take her unfortunately my oldest dog isn't so keen on that dog breed. Fingers crossed She will find her forever home if not already
greatbarnet
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Am I right in thinking this gorgeous girl has been rehomed? I can't find her on the ManyTears website. I do hope she has found a real FOREVER home at last, poor thing.