View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Alison2006
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Good News that everything went ok. When will you get the results of what the lump was?
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 03:45 PM
thats brill news thanx for the update give him lots of cuddles he deserves them xx
madhouse
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Oops, I've only just seen this thread, sorry! None of this is going to be of any help to you now, but I thought I'd post it anyway, just in case somebody should search on "lump" in the future.

Odi had a similar lump on his left front elbow when he was around 4 months old. It came up from nowhere, looked really red and angry around the outside and kind of "warty" on the top. It grew from nothing to about 2cm across within a week. I took him to the vet (who is also a homeopath) and she linked it's appearance with his vaccination booster. She wanted to treat him homeopathically before surgery, so I agreed.

He had a 6c of Thuja once that evening, once the next morning, and once the following evening and it disappeared as fast as it'd grown!!! It hasn't even left a scar.

Apparently, vaccinations can cause an overgrowth of cells within animals with a very efficient immune system, hence the warty lump.

I hope Max is fine and recovers quickly.
xxx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-01-2007, 07:13 PM
simple answer is you don't.
he wont do more than hes capable,just watch the stitchers in a few days when they start to itch.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Glad to hear he is doing ok.
Hope you get the tranquilisers you need! lol
I picked Nudge up at 4 o'clock, she is feeling very sorry for herself. See pics forum.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3