Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-03-2006, 11:28 PM

made me feel ill

i was waching the local news tonight when thay had a story about this man seen on cctv kicking the crap out of a small dog and walking along the road with it hanging in the air by its lead im not 100% sure what dog it was but it looked like the same as foxys how can people be so crule?
the rspca are looking for this **** and i hope thay throw the book at him for what he done
then thay showed a black lab thay fished out of a river in canterbury that had been waighed down to kill it the post mortom said she had just had pups
what sort of world are we liveing in i would love to get my hands on the scum that i have said about tonight
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2006, 12:08 AM
I just cant believe how come people can be so evil!! Its obvious that the problems start with how these evil people are bought up. We had one of our local news not long ago about a man who was also filmed on cctv kicking his staffy, the poor dog was cowering but still trying to wag its tail, it couldnt get away from the man as it was on a lead. They are just evil!
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-03-2006, 12:12 AM
this was the same and becase some one said some thing to him he picked it up and walked off
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Hearing stories like this makes me cry There really are some cruel cruel people in this world
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2006, 09:36 AM
perhaps we should start a DW Vigilante group - if only!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Very sad people can be so cruel, I hope all turns out well for the dog you mentioned and the RSPCA can quickly help this dog on the road to recovery or to find a family that will dote on the little thing
Eavesy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2006, 11:55 AM
I'd love to kick all the sick, evil b******s who get off on this sort of thing.
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2006, 02:58 PM
If I saw someone doing this ,I would go mad at them .And if they walked away with the Dog Hanging, I would go and remove the Dog from them.And my God he would have to be Brave and try and stop me.Im sure this is not the best thing to do, But I would never never be able to live with myself If I didnt try and help this little Dog.I would without any question, follow him and then Call RSPCA/Police.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2006, 05:25 PM
I just hate to hear things like this it upsets me so much i look at my dogs and think how could anybody do it they look at you with there sweet little face i would love to see the bas---d pay.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2006, 05:37 PM
OK, so I'm disabled and less able to take "executive action" in a case like those, but I'd like to think I could still teach s*ds like that about different uses for a walking stick! I've heard that it gets remarkably hard to walk with a walking stick inserted where the sun don't shine.

Snorri
(Cyborg)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >