Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-11-2017, 10:16 PM
'evening all

Besoeker - "Later, the supermarket. I walk around the perimeter and sometimes there is a homeless girl there. Max seems to have taken to her. And she fusses over him."

I'm sure that Max's canine senses tell him she's OK but I feel I must mention a terrible case recently where a women was approached by a young homeless man begging outside Sainsburys, she took pity on him and offered him a room in their home with their family that lasted a year during which time she also found him a job and he then left.

Less than six months after he left he returned to the house, stabbed the women and her daughter to death and attacked the husband who had just returned. He survived.

So just be careful.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Well Fridays is the day SWMBO pushes the trolley around the supermarket while I take the terrible two for a walk. I don't go far these days as I've noticed Casey is slowing down a bit, there is the river Thet and Lara never misses a chance to have a swim, it was cold today but she still went in I guess having two fur coats around you helps

Still got lots to do in the 'Man Cave' and with winter nearly here I must get some decent lighting installed and maybe even a heater. Handling tools is so much easier if your fingers are not frozen stiff

Nice of you to pop in Gordon

Lynn my past experience of BT is a bit like yours. Wish I could offer a solution. Very pleased to read the news about Gill.

Sending warm best wishes to Moyra, Kazz, and anyone else my brain has forgotten The weekend starts here yeeeaah
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'evening all

Besoeker - "Later, the supermarket. I walk around the perimeter and sometimes there is a homeless girl there. Max seems to have taken to her. And she fusses over him."

I'm sure that Max's canine senses tell him she's OK but I feel I must mention a terrible case recently where a women was approached by a young homeless man begging outside Sainsburys, she took pity on him and offered him a room in their home with their family that lasted a year during which time she also found him a job and he then left.

Less than six months after he left he returned to the house, stabbed the women and her daughter to death and attacked the husband who had just returned. He survived.

So just be careful.
Thanks for your concern, Losos.
Terrible story indeed. It sounds as if the woman was trying to be the good Samaritan. Not something I would have done......I din'know the whole story of course.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2