View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Johnstontess
New Member!
Female 

08-11-2017, 01:43 AM

Can Someone Help Me Identify This Little Bundle Of Joy?

https://identifythisdoggo.weebly.com/

Background:

My family and I were riding horses in Mexico. We were on our way back when suddenly this little one started following us. My family kept trying to get the dog to go back to its owner but we soon realized it wasn't going to go. So I tried my best to keep it off the streets and away from the horses hooves. We got back to the ranch and the dog came in, still following us. One of the workers picked it up and brought it to me when I was off of the horses. Right away, it was an instant connection. The dog wagged its tail and was full of energy and love and it just wanted to be with me. He was the sweetest thing ever, cuddling up to me and licking. He had love for everyone and anyone. The people at the ranch said we could take him and I really wanted to. And I would have, but we already have two dogs and one of them isn't very nice to other dogs, so my heart broke leaving him there. Someone must have loved the dog though, so all I can do is hope for the best for such an amazing and wonderful bundle of joy. ❤
Bulldogs4Life
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-11-2017, 01:29 AM
You can do an Embark DNA test. The dog is very cute. Probably a mix of a mix most likely.
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-11-2017, 09:03 AM
If it was UK I'd suggest maybe some bull lurcher in the mix. As USA, harder to quess. "Ranch dog" is probably the mix! Looks really cute