Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2017, 08:22 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 2nd November

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all in fine fettle.
Griff, glad you got away fairly lightly with your chemo dose.

Well, I suppose I had better get Amber out for her walk, she is gradually adjusting to her new time clock.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2017, 08:42 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.

Chilly here.
Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.

Here is the birthday boy today 6 can't quite believe it after the bad luck we have had in the past one a cross breed and then Ollie. Both at the bridge by 41/2.

I am going to make him a cake later and he has a
toy coming in the post tomorrow.

The second photo is him deciding to hop in Gorden's boot the other day.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2665.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	5768   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2663.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	5769  
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2017, 08:42 AM
Good morning Moira and all who follow

Have a good day Moyra

Pleased yesterday passed quite happily for you Griff and hope you feel well today.

Nice to see your dingos have some nice furry friends to play with Gordon keeps them all well exercised

Hope all two and four legged are keepdidng well

Lovely morning here, sunny but quite cold Off to the hairdresser shortly. Son going home tonight so will find some provisions for him

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2017, 09:21 AM
Good morning all.

Moyra hope you and Amber enjoyed your walk; what plans have you and Amber got or the day? and how is your son still doing half days?
Lynn Happy birthday to Dillon, he is lokoing well although I agree with Gordon Bernese do appear to have health pitfalls I have never considered, although they ar beautiful dogs my sisters sister in law had a Bernese called Saskia she was about 9 when she passed to the bridge so gentle, so I see the appeal. But due to health issues with the breed Saskia was her hubbys 2nd Bernese the first a dog he lost early. They have now got a Flat coat retriever; they live up in Scotland so not seen their new dog yet although he will be about 2ish now.
Sue Safe jouney to your son, although you sound like he is off to discover another land "provisions" LOL are you changing your style at the hairdressers or do you stay the same. A friend of mine changing her hair almost everyday; bit like Griff LOL. I am a stick in the mud hair wise.

To everyone not here yet have a GREAT DAY

Right I am off to work, see you later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Morning Sue and Kazz.

Yes Kazz it was a big decision to get another bernese after losing Ollie especially after all the problems that came to light at pm.
Dillon will be our last bernese possibly dog as we would like some time with not to many worries.
A lot go very early compared to other breeds then there are those that get into double figures 13, 14. Our breeders dogs live a good long life.
So we are hoping for a good long life with Dillon without to many worries.
I tend to over worry I think due to Max and Ollie.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Happy Birthday Dillon, you beautiful boy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Happy Birthday Dillon...may you have many more, enjoy your cake!!
Sue, you are like my nan...she was always emptying her cupboards and freezer for my uncle lol
Kazz...my hair is always the same now...boring brown! it is now down to my shoulders, i do need to decide about a fringe or if to bother having one..or not..i think not Lol
Moyra, dodged the bullet until last night...still feel queasy this mornig though
i have been busy, made curry for my dads tea and mine...chicken for him, veg for me, need to pop out.Just had to go and stick notes on 2 cars, they have parked obstructing access to the drive, the poor bin men struggled like mad to get up...but they did it bless them, people are so bloody lazy...i thought in the highway code it taught you where you could and couldn't park with regards junctions?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Happy Birthday Dillon. Love the pics Lynn though I don't think he really fits in Gorden's boot

Hope you improve during the day Griff.

I have changed my hairstyle over the years but for the last few it remains essentially the same, easy to maintain and if necessary just to leave to dry naturally.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2017, 12:28 PM
Couldn't believe it when Gorden said he was in his boot. Gorden was loading a few bags of leaves to take to the tip and he hopped in while Gorden's back was turned.
Couldn't close the lid could we.

griff hope you're feeling better today.

Dillon says thank you for his birthday wishes.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-11-2017, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow.

Chilly here.
Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.

Here is the birthday boy today 6 can't quite believe it after the bad luck we have had in the past one a cross breed and then Ollie. Both at the bridge by 41/2.

I am going to make him a cake later and he has a
toy coming in the post tomorrow.

The second photo is him deciding to hop in Gorden's boot the other day.
Lovely dog!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >