View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Greeting from sunny Suffolk quick post as Casey has taken up his 'position' behind me and will monitor my every move now until we go

Thanks for all the thoughts about slippy floors, apart from the kitchen it's only the conservatory that is a bit slippy (has tiles) so we have put rugs in there. He had his dinner in there last night and OH says that she will keep him out of the kitchen, somehow I can't see that happening but we will see.

Lynn, even with a 'log store' it will take time for the wood to dry and it should be as dry as possible before burning.

I also hope to see June posting again soon, she has a lot of knowledge which I have had reason to be grateful for in the past.

OK we're off now, not sure where we'll go, Knettishall will have a lot of 'weekend walkers' usually nice enough but you do get the odd muppet at weekends
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 02:40 PM
I am sure June will be back soon. She was off to training with Zen this afternoon. Still sunny here. Wonder how soon it will get dark tonight? Have to time it to get Tyto's last mooch about in. Bye for now. If you check out www.scottsofstow.co.uk they have lots of ideas for slippery floors.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Just walked the poochies....went in my shorts lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Hello all
Went and got a bit of shopping done this morning then we took Tony's mum some dinner, Roast Beef with all trimmings then when we got back had ours.
I did a wash & pegged it out, blowed dry quite nicely.
I'm going to take Rosie a wander in a mo.
Hope everyone is ok both 2 & 4 legged. Will have a catch up soon before F1 if I can lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Kazz, not as yet with regard to groomers. More problems with him who has just come in from work.! Have a good evening all, I am off to bed. God bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
If you check out www.scottsofstow.co.uk they have lots of ideas for slippery floors.
Brenda, thanks for that link, I have put it in my favorites and will have a look latter. Bit rushed now as someone has taken an hour of daylight of me
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Brenda, thanks for that link, I have put it in my favorites and will have a look latter. Bit rushed now as someone has taken an hour of daylight of me
But luckily they will give it back.........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Kazz, not as yet with regard to groomers. More problems with him who has just come in from work.! Have a good evening all, I am off to bed. God bless.
You should not have to go to bed Moyra it is YOUR house.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Took Rosie out & had a bit of todo, Rosie spotted Loki the neighbours cat - gorgeous lad never bothers anyone- Rosie saw him & went mental, pulled out my hand and chased him, Loki jumped over the fence out of the way, I shouted Rosie back she was trying to come back & couldn't Why ? Cos her lead got stool in a bramble- served her right Rosie knew she'd done wrong cos she stayed walking at my side after I'd given her a good telling off!! Good job neighbour didn't see her cos he would not have been happy with her

Moyra sorry you having more problems with him
Kazz hope everything stays positive for you, we had Roast Beef today too
Griff hope your parents enjoyed their anniversary meal & wow 100th Birthday for your friends mil
Lynn always good to have a clear out
Losos hope Casey is ok today
Sue & Brenda hope you both had a good day
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 09:32 PM
Thanks Mandy a very lazy one. Yep a got dark very quickly this evening despite it being very sunny. TV dire tonight so off to read. See you all tomorrow.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >