View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2017, 01:31 PM
Pleased to say I got my sheets dry out on the line today and are now in the airing cupboard. Just going to have a pucker steak pie and then shall take Amber for her walk. Hope everyone's ok?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Right my day so far...............no gardening instead took Mom a nice ride out and bypassed to the farm shop, picked up some nice beef, belly draft pork, bacon, eggs, beef dripping. And a couple of duck eggs for boiled eggs in the morning decided to treat myself and happily as long as I am careful eating well again. But have been careful not to have inbetween meals snacks which will help. And easier for my food diary. Had my pre op appointment come through 8th Nov. The op should then resolve the question of if I have ulcerative colitis as well as diviculitis, and of course rule out bowel cancer. But would like to loose weight and eat healthier so this has in effect given me a wake up call.......silver linnnnings.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2017, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Pleased to say I got my sheets dry out on the line today and are now in the airing cupboard. Just going to have a pucker steak pie and then shall take Amber for her walk. Hope everyone's ok?
Well done Moyra weather here may of dried but I am not sure...........debatable.

Not had a pie in ages.........not sure one would agree with me at the moment but a thought to bear in mind.

Off out into the garden now just had pasta and sauce, for lunch.

Don't forget everyone the clocks are back tonight.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Afternoon all
Dry here today and not freezing cold so.....i walked the dogs in my shorts lol..pasty legs and all!!!
Flippin squirrel been in my bird house, ate all the seed and cheers the house up!! Not happy, have greased the washing line lol...it's war, don't mind him eating the bird seed but eating my bird house...no!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Squirrells are becoming a darn nuisance round here too. Amber is always chasing them off. Apparently, they are nasty virus carriers!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Kazz, hope your pre op goes well
Moyra, i love squirrels, don't mind him eating my bird seed but not eating my bird house lol
Strictly Halloween special tonight so Steve is happy
House looks like a bloody florists...3massive bouquets delivered, no clue where they are going to go, just glad i didn't buy any now lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Evening. Had a lovely afternoon lots of laughter.
Got some nice plants for the trug no log store though. Oh well we shall keep looking.
Having a nice glass of red then soup and corn bread for tea.

griff what a nuisance about the bird house.
Kazz your purchasers sound tasty. Really hope your prognosis is one of the better options.
Moyra hope you enjoyed the pie.
Barry glad the item was not broken beyond being fixed.

Hope everyone else not mentioned has had a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2017, 05:18 PM
I didn't eat all the pie, I never can, half is enough and then Amber helps me out. I have a very small appetite these days and it is probably why I feel so weak most of the time! Kazz, hope you are doing better than me.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Moyra you need to pop the docs and checkout why you feel so weak maybe a tonic is needed..........
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Up early and feeling better this morning.
That's what I like to read Hope the rest of the day has been good for you.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >