Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 08:04 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday 24 October

Good morning all, was having a lovely lie in until a certain person said aren't you getting up today and promptly went back to bed himself. I wish he would leave me alone.

Lynn, so glad you had a good time out with Gill yesterday, I am sure it did her good even if it tired her somewhat. I hope she gets her stairlift soon. Pleased to hear Dillon is doing ok too.

Kazz, hope you are feeling better today and also Mandy and Griff too. Take it easy on your chemo day, you did right about the neighbours rubbish.

Jenny, hope you and Brian are ok and his gout is better. I had it bad for a day or two but that was because I had not taken my colchicine so it was my fault.

Better get Amber out for her walk. Going to be dark at both ends of the day after this weekend.

Have a good day everyone, June, hope you are ok, take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Morning Moyra
When himself comes out with his comments, do you get up? personally if you want a lie in, have one, when he comes out with something just ignore him, snuggle under the duvet and enjoy your lie in! i really hope you have applied for a 1 bed place for you and Amber
Thanks...chemo taken, i need to go out though as mum and dad are back today so need to go and get them something nice for when they get back, said to Steve i hope i am not sick on the bus Lol...he said why didn't i go before i did the chemo, me, with no coffee inside me and needing to deal with members of the public.......oooooo a murder charge would be imminent Lol
Still stuck with what to buy my mum and dad for their anniversary, they just say they don't want anything
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

You are allowed a lie in Moyra and he can lie in bed all day then so can you if you wish. Obviously Amber is not too bothered about a late start.

Hope your shopping goes without a hitch Griff.

So pleased Gill enjoyed her day out Lynn even though she will be tired it must have done her good with a good chat and a laugh.

Dull here and it was dry so decided to clean the windows outside and Barry cleared the gutter on the conservatory and a blocked down pipe at end of house and now its raining I have just finished the bedding in the machine. Oh well that can now wait until later or tomorrow to go out. Chicken stew in slow cooker and it smells lovely.

Hope everyone else is keeping well or getting over whatever bug they and four legged have had

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Sue and all who follow.

Honestly Moyra he really is getting above himself and forgetting all you do for him and have done in the past.
griff hope the trip on the bus after chemo goes well. What about gift vouchers for a meal out or for some shopping vouchers can't imagine dad would like the shopping though or afternoon tea somewhere ?
Enjoy the chicken stew Sue.
Kazz hope your feeling well today and you Mandy.
Harvey yes we though we would sit back during the winter as even on the open market this won't move quick during this time of year. Plus trying to keep the house tidy and clean with Dillon during winter will be a task in
itself.
Better wait till spring things will be easier to keep clean then unless of course the flat sells then would be on our way.

Popping out later for some pretty plants for the trugs outside the conservatory to brighten things up a bit.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Morning ALL.

Percy gone for his MOT...............SHOULD ............good - hey ho. The weather was really overcast this morning but brightened it up well and since I went over to my Aunt's last night to see if she was okay check shopping washing etc I brought back her two mac's they are now on the line they needed a freshen up; now got some of our washing in the machine then hopefully on the line. Its a nice dry breezy day.
Nothing else planned bar a potter in the garden maybe pop some more bulbs in. Mom got up at 8 had a rough night tummy wise so after a nice cup of tea I sent her back to bed with some hot water bottles. Considering dinner for tonight. so ideas please...........

Lynn so pleased Gill enjoyed her day out and a nice day for you too......hopefully recharge her batteries getting out of the house different conversations etc. Whats it like having hubby home more?

Griff how about a meal out with you....................for the anniversary?

Sue Its always the way the chicken stew sounds lovely we need smellyvision daily...............LOL Look at it this way at least you know the gutter is not blocked now................natures helper.

Moyra A certain person needs to keep his mouth shut me thinks hope you are Amber had a nice walk, whats your plans for the day? and suggestions for dinner would be nice what you having?

To everyone have a good day and stay happy..
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Working out well having Gorden home more. Already planning my next trip next month to see Gill and if she is well enough we will do the graves for christmas together and lunch.
Hope mum feels better soon.

No ideas for tea sorry struggling to think what we might have.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Very short clip of the gutter before and after using the Skyvac. Another few quid saved by not getting someone in to do the job

Those leaves could have caused a lot of problem a bit later on. Also did the conservatory gutter at the same time as it too needed clearing out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Hahaha Kazz....i very rarely go for a meal with my family...in fact, i struggle to remember the last time we went out together
hmmmm no dinner suggestions i am afraid i just tend to eat sandwiches Lol
Lynn, i do hope Gill will be well enough to go and do the graves with you
Sue...do you want to come and do my windows for me??? i have a karcher window vac but still can't be bothered
wasn't sick on the bus so Yay...good job i wasn't as coming back it was Steve...he would have done his nut Lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Hahaha Kazz....i very rarely go for a meal with my family...in fact, i struggle to remember the last time we went out together
hmmmm no dinner suggestions i am afraid i just tend to eat sandwiches Lol
Lynn, i do hope Gill will be well enough to go and do the graves with you
Sue...do you want to come and do my windows for me??? i have a karcher window vac but still can't be bothered
wasn't sick on the bus so Yay...good job i wasn't as coming back it was Steve...he would have done his nut Lol
Maybe that the answer then Griff show how much they mean to you its once a year?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 12:58 PM
Gawd no!!! i will pay for them to have a meal...whilst i can be left in peace Lol
Norma, you are a lovely lady, i have sent an email but not sure if i have got the address right
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >