Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 07:03 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 23rd October.

Good Morning everyone. Finding it more difficult to get up when its cold and dark.
Hope you are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 08:06 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you are keeping well Moyra

Good that Lauren liked the uni Mandy. What is she going to study?

Hope all are keeping well.

Dull here and did try to rain earlier whilst out with Teazle. Nothing planned so will see what the day throws at me.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Moyra why don't you take a flask of hot water to bed with you plus a cup and a tea bag/or coffee and that way you can have tea in the morning in bed. Will warm you up before you have to get up. If you don't like a drink without milk buy the combi packs of either tea or coffee. Drizzling here. Off out later to a garden centre. Love those places. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 08:59 AM
Morning all, been up since 4am Lol woke up at about 2.30 but thought that was too early to get up. Showered, dressed, hair washed and straightened and Steve's lunch done, i removed my false nails and they have damaged my real nails...i didn't realise i could have used clear varnish to stick them on instead of the glue they come with
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Moyra why don't you take a flask of hot water to bed with you plus a cup and a tea bag/or coffee and that way you can have tea in the morning in bed. Will warm you up before you have to get up. If you don't like a drink without milk buy the combi packs of either tea or coffee. Drizzling here. Off out later to a garden centre. Love those places. Have a good day all.

Thats a good idea.................
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 11:05 AM
No girls it's ok. I have to get up to see to Amber, she needs her breakfast and walks and if I and her think another half hour in bed is ok a certain other person says aren't you going to get and sort your dog out, then promptly goes back to bed himself! Life's a barstard and then it kicks you again. I do hope all missing friends are all ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Moyra, tell him if he thinks 30mins is a long wait, he can take Amber out. My dogs go in their crates at 10pm and happily wait until I am ready to get up..today it was 4am, some days it can be 10am, they are fine so I doubt an extra half hour is likely to harm amber
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Good afternoon everyone.
Firstly Kazz sorry to read you are unwell. Wishing you well soon.
Sorry Moyra your battles with Steve seem to be continuing.
griff enjoy your time watching horror movies.
Harvey good Lara seems to be improving albeit it slowly.

Gill ok picked up a bit still not eating well and no sign of the stair lift she so desperately needs till around December if she is lucky.
Going over tomorrow and she will hopefully be well enough to take to one of the nearby garden centres to look at christmas decs.
Been very busy ongoing fight by email with one of the lorry companies and their drivers continuously using our road with a 7.5 tonne weight limit. They clearly are not loading/unloading.
Also been out and about looking for a new car without much success so far.
Gorden being home so much now also takes up more time.

Plus not much to say at the moment caught up with the Gill stuff and garden and some decorating we need to be ploughing on with.
No news on the Beth and Paul front re: sale of Paul's mums flat yet.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
No girls it's ok. I have to get up to see to Amber, she needs her breakfast and walks and if I and her think another half hour in bed is ok a certain other person says aren't you going to get and sort your dog out, then promptly goes back to bed himself! Life's a barstard and then it kicks you again. I do hope all missing friends are all ok.
Moyra pack himself a bag or pack one yourself I wil give you my address you come here and I go there or he comes here........will send him back with proper manners
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good afternoon everyone.
Firstly Kazz sorry to read you are unwell. Wishing you well soon.
Sorry Moyra your battles with Steve seem to be continuing.
griff enjoy your time watching horror movies.
Harvey good Lara seems to be improving albeit it slowly.

Gill ok picked up a bit still not eating well and no sign of the stair lift she so desperately needs till around December if she is lucky.
Going over tomorrow and she will hopefully be well enough to take to one of the nearby garden centres to look at christmas decs.
Been very busy ongoing fight by email with one of the lorry companies and their drivers continuously using our road with a 7.5 tonne weight limit. They clearly are not loading/unloading.
Also been out and about looking for a new car without much success so far.
Gorden being home so much now also takes up more time.

Plus not much to say at the moment caught up with the Gill stuff and garden and some decorating we need to be ploughing on with.
No news on the Beth and Paul front re: sale of Paul's mums flat yet.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
I just do not understand the delay in the stair lift.........
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >