Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 07:02 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 1st August

Good morning sleepy heads

So pleased you enjoyed your time with your sirens in Essex Lynn and that Garden and Dillon managed to cope Sounds as though you are now on the home stretch and the house will soon be on the market.

We know who wears the trousers in your house then Griff I agree though if your dad does nothing for the animal then he can't have one. I did this once with Barry, he wanted a Hamilton Stovare said he would do all the walking at weekends and when he got home in the evening this lasted for six months then it was left for me to do everything so all the dogs we have had have been mine

Hope Lauryn's hair goes well for her Mandy.

Hope everyone two and four legged are keeping well. Also hope Moyra is just taking a break but is ok.

Lovely morning here. Just about to take Teazle out and then it is into town to pay bills, walk along the sea front and perhaps a coffee.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 07:20 AM
Morning Sue and everyone, from a sore and fed up Nippy.
I had a fall in the garden yesterday, skinned my elbow and knocked my head against a little wall we have just had built. This broke my glasses and bruised my eye. There is little I can do in the house now so if I have to stop walking around my garden then I feel I may as well give up all together
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Morning Sue...busy day for you again then! Yep, when i was a kid and wanted a hamster i had to do everything for it to be able to have one...never once moaned, if it's raining he drives to the shop that is 2 minutes walk up the road...can't see him going out 3 times with the dogs...that's each one once
Awwww Nippy, i am so sorry you have had a fall...i hope your bruises heal quickly, could you keep a little walker outside in the garden so you have support? would it be possible to pop up some hand rails? ((HUGS))
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Morning all and those to come. I have just checked online where my Tesco order comes from and they have stopped selling nearly all the wholemeal sliced loaves. Not just theres but other manufacturers as well. How weird is that?
Nippy do be careful and take more water with it. No seriously do be careful and like griff says maybe a walker or something. Take Care.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Thank you girls. I have got handrails at very step and 3 walkers.
Murry Walker for in the garden, Luke (Sky Walker) for in the house, and Nublu for Marks and Spencer as my hubby puts it, because it is a bit posher!!

Brenda when I was having problems with my digestion, I was advised not to eat Wholemeal bread. Maybe it is becoming a common problem.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Thats strange Nippy because I was always told that wholemeal bread is better for you than white bread. Still it doesn't solve the question why Tesco's has stopped selling some of there bread and other brands. I have rung them so waiting for them to get back to me.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Afternoon Sue, Nippy Jen, griff , brenda and all who follow.

Aww Nippy Jen big hugs and heal quickly.
That's weird brenda. The answer will be interesting.
griff if we were allowed pets we had to do everything for them to. We were not allowed to eat breakfast till pets sorted or any meal my dad was always on our backs about animals must come first especially if of the caged variety.

Nice day here popped to Brandon park with Dillon. Had a coffee and cake afterwards. Going to tidy then we are off out for a little bit of shopping and a mooch somewhere not sure where yet and more coffee possibly. No more cake though.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Hello all
Aww NJ I do hope you are ok, big hugs to you
Brenda that is odd, love to know the answer. My friend works at a Tesco so will ask her if you don't get an answer.
If I eat too much whole meal, it flairs up my Ibs
Sue hope you enjoyed the walk on the seafront & coffee, to make up for bill paying
Lynn hope you enjoyed your day out too

I've been out for breakfast with my friend, then home & done 2 washes, first one dried, second one I put it out in glorious sunshine, been out 20 mins & heavens opened well it's nice again so can blinking stay out
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 03:03 PM
Hello Peeps
Got back at 2am Monday morning,had a brilliant timeWeather was fab,family enjoyed every secondDidn't want to come homeThink I might save up and relocateFeel rested and so much better
NJ,what are you like woman??Please take it easy.Hope you're ok(( hugs))
Was great to have Lacey back,missed her so much.She's getting extra pampering and loving it
Been talking to TW,she sends her love and will be returning as soon as she's up to it.
Will have a catch up later,hope everyone and doglets are all well.
See ya in a bit
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Still no word from tesco's so no idea what they are playing at. Ah well have a good evening peeps.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >