Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
I think the thing that worries me about Halloween is that it has blurred into Bonfire Night with the result that we have fireworks spontaneously going off every night for sometimes as much as 2 weeks. Living in a very rural area I have many friends with horses and this presents them with a real headache trying to keep their animals safe. If they leave them out in the field, they run amok and can seriously hurt themselves, and if you bring them in and they freak in the stable, ditto. Just one night of fireworks, or even a weekend of fireworks, can be coped with, but what happens now seems to be very over the top, causing huge problems not just for horses, but dogs and cats as well.

I am no killjoy, but enough is enough!
It certainly is over the top, driven by the unstoppable media embrace of all things American. Nearly all the Americans I have met have been decent people but the fact is that we in UK are slowly being taken over by the enormously wealthy and unstoppable American media machine. Fireworks associated with Halloween are just one example.

I am a fan of Formula 1 racing but I won't be watching any next year now that they have been taken over by Liberty Media which means a 'dumbing down' of the whole event, already they are talking about more events in South America which means some 'traditional' European events will get the elbow.

The comments above about horses are valid, but what do the tens of millions of eejits who know 'nowt about horses care They are the produce of parents who were educated to not give a dam about anyone but themselves and certainly not any animal when it comes to sensitivity to creatures, other than the two legged variety, they simply don't care having been programmed by the media and the so called 'celebrity' cult to put themselves and their 'enjoyment' first.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Ghost Hunter.....
Not DIY but customised.

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2016, 11:09 PM
Awww,so cute
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2016, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Awww,so cute
Thank you! Like him, it is black and white...........
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3