Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 07:19 AM

Walkies!

I took my 12 and 1/2 week old pup out for a walk this week for the first time and really enjoyed it i cant wait for her to get more confident sso i can take her out for longer. I know pups at this age shouldn't be exercised for more then 15 mins aday but Millie has tones of energy she needs at least 20 mins a day or else she would go nut with boredom. She is more confident with two of us per day from what ive heard from mum who has been taking her to the local park but she is only starting out.

Hope to take her to agility in the future training is going well she all ready knows the sound of the clicker and knows her sit and flat and she knows she is supposed to go outside for toilet ^__^
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 07:27 AM
How sweet, do you have any pics?
plantman
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-06-2011, 08:40 AM
My cockerpoo pup Oscar is going on his first ever walk this Friday. We live by Sherwood Forest and always took our labs there every day, sometimes twice, but since losing the last one we haven't been able to face it. Hopefully Friday will be a joy for the puppy and will lay some ghosts to rest for us. Wish us luck....
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Good luck for Friday Plantman.

Either of you have piccies of your pups?

The weather is supposed to have picked up by Friday so it will be hopefully a lovely day for those out and about with dogs.
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 08:07 PM
We went to the beach today not on it just on the path got some pics will be posting them up tomorow ^^
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2011, 07:36 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...on/Millie1.jpg

At the beach ^^