Female 

23-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Patch is fine I saw her this afternoon, but she has been very busy lately

Jeanette
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Aw, pleased to hear she's okay. Tell her I miss her presence here when you next see her, please!
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 09:33 PM
I was thinking of her the other day too - I miss her presence!
Glad she's OK and keeping busy!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Bless you for asking after me
Jeanette told me this thread was up so I thought I had better let peeps know I am definitely still here, I have been reading threads whenever I have had a few mins here and there but have been so hectic I have`nt had tome to log in and post, I have luckily bumped into people here and there and have given reassurance that the moment time constraints ease the Virtual Show will be back on track so don`t anyone worry about that
Mainly I have been busy with Agility, I`m teaching almost every day at the moment and have been at DINAS all week, plus a lot of time has been taken up with my new hobby [ photography ] for which I firmly blame Azz for starting YoPhotographer
I have around 3,000 pics to process which I took at DINAS so I`m trying to get those processed and posted within the agility fraternity asap in case peeps who were there want copies of any pics featuring their dogs, [ as I don`t know whose they all were ]

I met Kerena and her lovely lad Jordan at the show, chuffed to finally be able to put a face to the names

I have a Wiccaweys fund raiser training weekend this weekend coming so am busy getting ready for that also, plus Wiccs have their annual show next month so I have a lot of arty stuff to prepare and print out for that but all being well I hope to be on here even if just flying visits for the time being after next weekend, I do miss my Dogsey family so I`m looking forward to being able to get on regularly again asap
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Hello Patch!
Hope the events go well and you raise plenty of cash for Wiccaweys. Photography is pretty time-consuming - especially when you have so many gorgeous dogs to photograph around you all the time! Hope to see some of your pics soon...
TTFN
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2009, 12:06 AM
Thank you
Seeings as you asked here is an idea of what I`ve been learning [ and will be learning for a long time yet ], to get with the camera

Random doglet at DINAS

There are a few pics I`ve taken which have been posted in the agility section on here by a couple of Dogsey peeps who train at my club - my kit is purple and cream - see if you can spot them
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-08-2009, 12:17 AM
YAY !

I was trawling the virtual show stuff tonight to try and identify some dog that is still driving me bonkers.

Really miss the dog show stuff........
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2009, 12:27 AM
Lovely pic Patch - must be great for the handlers to have someone ringside to get some good shots! Will have a snoop for some more of yours.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2009, 05:44 AM
Hi Patch *waves*

Hope to see you on here a bit more once things have calmed down!

x0x
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >