Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Little One used to scream blue murder when her anal glands were checked even though Ram said it does not hurt them, and I never had problems when I did my little Griffs years ago. But with Little One I almost had to sit on her head to keep her still, so I was dreading getting Pereg's checked, especially as she is so strong.

She did not even blink, let alone need holding down!
Funny how they're all so different isn't it. I've seen them dig into Zena's paw with a pair of forceps, blood everywhere and yet she never flinched! My previous dog would scream the place down whilst having her nails clipped, and that was with the vet and 3 nurses and me holding her still, and yet one day, I had a South African do it, and as he was chatting to me, he just calmly walked over to her sitting in the corner, and snipped each nail, one by one, still chatting, and she never made a murmer, until he had finished the last one, and then she yeeeeellled blue murder at him and he said to her "you're a LIAR"!!! Lol! I will never forget that one.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2