Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2016, 07:47 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, March 6 - Mother's Day

Good Morning everyone and a Happy Mothering Sunday to all you Mums. I hope you all have a lovely day.

Griff, I am so sorry your brother was so ungrateful for all the thought and kindness you put into his presents.

Amber's eating her breakfast so will be ready for her walk in a minute. Very frosty out Still at least it is dry, we did not get the expected snow yesterday so not sure whether we are due any today or not.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2016, 08:25 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Sunny and bright and a bit warmer than yesterday.

Had a lovely card from Mark beautiful words, and also a beautiful worded card from Tracey and the boys.
I will get call later from Michael.
We are popping out to the Spalding shopping village for a look about today after walking Dillon.

Hope everyone and all doggies are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2016, 09:38 AM
I would also like to wish all you lovely mummys a happy Mothers Day...i hope you all have a terrific day and are thoroughly spoilt
Thanks Moyra, didn't know why i expected anything different....today is a different day though so will forget it now..he isn't here for long
Lynn, how lovely that Tracey got you a card..that is really really nice
Thanks TW for the info on the LPG...i will have loads of questions about lpg, it was only just coming out as i finished work
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Morning everyone Happy Mums day from all your doglets. Have a good day. Off to walk Tyto and then get ready for my visitors.

http://www.classicfm.com/discover/mu...-a-dog-person/
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2016, 10:01 AM
Morning everyone
Got a beautiful card from Lauryn and a 'happy Mother's Day' from Liam
Not planning to do much today.
Will catch up on yesterday's posts,
Seems your brother was really ungrateful Griff I'm sorry about that
Be back later have a good day everyone
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Good morning

Happy Mothers Day to all.

Nice to receive a card from Tracey and the boys Lynn

Hope you manage to have a good day. Just ignore him Griff he is ungrateful and doesn't deserve a sister like you.

Lovely and sunny here. Have had morning walk, was still frosty then, and made chelsea buns and bread pudding. Roast chicken for lunch then take son to station as he has to get home this afternoon to do his washing and catch up on some work before tomorrow.

Have a good day and hope you are all spoilt.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Hello everyone, got a beautiful bunch of flowers from Steve but he was supposed to take me out to Leigh on Sea this morning for a seafood breakfast but he wasn't well enough. He has eaten a roast turkey dinner I have cooked for him and I was hoping he was going to do the washing up but I think it is still there. Oh I wish I had a kitchen big enough to take a dishwasher but I don't. Must take Amber out in a little while, would have been nice if he had relieved me of that job today but no I can feel poorly but it doesn't matter if he is that is all that matters.

Hope you are all having a good day take care. God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Well... I did a post this morning and it all disappeared, enraged is not the word I'd use
Got a message from the lady who has Zen's friend, Mischka, apparently no training today, they have 9 inches of snow and can't get over here, she saw it on their page, text Alun and sure enough no training. Have had girls out, although with it being nice and sunny here a lot of people also out, just walks and no offlead apart from Mabs who I know won't go near anyone. Zen is very friendly, but very big, and the extending lead brigade get agitated, so she is safer onlead. Its gone very dark, grey and overcast here. Have had a butty, my cup of tea's gone cold, because also been on the phone. Am going to sort girls out now, they've all had a bone each and been sunbathing.
Griff, there are 2 types of lpg systems that I know of, one is where you have a bottle of lubricant which you have to change every few months, the other is multipoint (I think its that, multi something anyway) this means you don't need the bottle of lubricant. Jury is apparently out on that one still. I have a multipoint system, but have been advised by them thats in the know, to run it for a week on petrol only every month and that keeps it all running right. LPG runs very hot and dry and thats why. Sum total of my knowledge on the subject, I'm sure you more than likely know more
Lovely that Tracey has sent you a card, Lynn. Thank goodness everyone is being nice to each other, it could have so easily gone the other way.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Hello everyone
Liam surprised me by going upstairs and coming back down with a card and flowers then Liam and Sarah cooked breakfast, Lauryn has had to work today bet she's been really busy too.
We took Rosie out for a really good walk as its reLly nice and sunny, it's tried to snow a couple of times.
We've been back a while and Rosie seems under weather, with the runs I think our Amy ( she's 4) may have fed her lots of human foods last night, which does upset her tummy
Will keep an eye on her.. I normally stop her but could have missed it my brother never tells her off
Lynn, glad You got a card from Tracey and the boys
Moyra wish Steve would have looked after you today for a change
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Awwww Moyra, sorry you didn't get your morning out.....maybe he could take you another day?? funny if he is ill he has managed to eat a roast dinner though??? hmmm! as for the washing up, leave it, you have a sit down and a cuppa and it will wait, a dirty pot or 2 never killed anyone and perhaps he'll take the hint...here, every week, my mum cooks a sunday dinner and dad washes up, the rule is usually if you cook you don't wash up...i did yesterday as i was already in the kitchen
Mandy, hope Rosie will be o.k... i would tell the little girl myself that rosie gets very very poorly and will end up in the dog hospital but if she would like to feed her something to come and ask you for her special biccies and she can give her some of those
TW.... best off staying in if the snow is that deep, i doubt the dogs would concentrate anyway...most likely want to play together in the snow
Dog are being absolutely awesome..no leads been on at all, both coming away when asked and my brother is just pushing them down if they get too carried away and then i make them settle...no stress!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >