Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Have fun...the spiders shouldnt come in till weather gets colder (er did i say I wanted to visit in September...runs!!)
Yes, of course, it's September they start coming in don't they....... now what date do you want then???!!!!

Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
I am so jealous! Sounds Fab!

Hope you all have a wonderful time!

x
Thanks Misty-Pup, it's a great little retreat, especially for my doglets, let alone the peace and quiet for us, all you can hear is the birds singing, absolutely bliss!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Have a lovely time I am sure Georgie and Zena will.
Thanks Lynn We're going to take them with us to the clubhouse for our meals, never done that before, so that should be fun!!! I have a plan though, I'm going to wear them out first, so they just sleep under the table

Originally Posted by Sarah & Mike View Post
Ooh I'm jealous! Enjoy your time away. The doglets will love it. Especially if their pool is there judging by your other pics! Looking forward to your photos!

Sarah xoxox
Thanks Sarah I'll get loads of piccies, there won't be much else to do quite honestly (for me anyways, I have a very long list for hubby though )

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Sounds like its going to be brilliant fun...I can't wait to hear all about it
Thanks Sheree, I really hope so, I'm just worried about leaving them in there on Sunday morning coz we're going to see somebody (Dave's got his eye on a garage for sale up that way with a house attached, so can't take them with us ). You never know, if he buys it, we might never be coming home!!!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Not jealous at all Helen!! Hope you all have a lovely time and I'm sure Georgie and Zena are going to love it there! Have fun!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Hope you have a lovely time Aitchxx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 04:49 PM
The forecast for the weekend is supposed to be ok with sunshine,so have a great time and enjoy!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Hope you all have fun, H. I'm sue you will. Enjoy.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Not jealous at all Helen!! Hope you all have a lovely time and I'm sure Georgie and Zena are going to love it there! Have fun!
Oh how I wish I could take Lily and Dil's with me, and you of course, but those two would have a ball up there with mine!!! One day Claire, maybe you can get somebody to take care of the cats and we can go up there for a day or two hey???

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Hope you have a lovely time Aitchxx
Thanks Jackie I've had strict instructions that I'm not to take my normal 5 suitcases (all those shoes ya see ), so I just bought a small 22" bright pink one, and it's stuffed full, you wait till he see's it, he'll go off at me!!! I told him we NEED to take clothes, it isn't a nudist park!!!!

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
The forecast for the weekend is supposed to be ok with sunshine,so have a great time and enjoy!
Thanks Sal, but tomorrow is rain, but I don't mind that coz we're travelling up in the morning, I've got quite a bit to do in the van, lots of stuff to unload and sort out for the van itself, then we'll have lunch, then it might have stopped by the afternoon, then it's sunshine all the way apparently! That new lawn needs this rain so I'm not complaining

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Hope you all have fun, H. I'm sue you will. Enjoy.
Thanks Nicola, I haven't been for a few weeks, and now all the trees are fully out, plus that new lawn in the garden, it should give me the wow facture I think! I wonder what these dogs are going to think, they've never been on their hols before
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Nicola, I haven't been for a few weeks, and now all the trees are fully out, plus that new lawn in the garden, it should give me the wow facture I think! I wonder what these dogs are going to think, they've never been on their hols before
I'm sure it'll be beautiful H, it really sounds as if it will! A real home from home. I'm sure the guests will love it too.

Zena and Georgie will LOVE it, they'll be in heaven probably!

Enjoy! xx
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2010, 09:37 PM
I don't know about you and dave not wanting to come home, zena and georgie will want to stay too. It will be doggy heaven, all those new walks and smells. bliss.
Lots of pics is manditory. The more the merrier.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Have a lovely time.....all of you.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2010, 07:44 AM
I hope you all have a lovely time there as it looks so beautiful in the pics, a piece of heaven for you and Dave and the doggies .
Hope the journey goes well and don't forget the pics.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2