Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 12:19 PM

Zena & Georgie have their bags packed

.... coz we're off to our little holiday home (our new static caravan) in the forest tomorrow, WITH the doglets (this'll be a first for us ), and it'll also be a first for us to be couped up in a small space coz Dave and I normally do the 5 star bit for our hols!

Oh I can't wait, the cars are packed, I'll be driving the dogmobile with the dogs and Dave will take my car, coz when we leave on Monday, I already have a couple moving in for a week, so I'll have to stay behind to clean up the van and welcome my guests, whilst Dave brings the doglets home. In fact, I've now got the van booked for the whole of June, and I'm waiting on a brilliant booking pending for 3 weeks in July, finger's crossed

I might be regretting doing the lets if I really like it there this week-end, but we'll wait and see, coz if there are any big spiders running around the lounge, I'll be coming straight home again!!!! Well, it is slap bang in the middle of 250 acres of forest, so there's bound to be a few isn't there! That's my only worry, I'm sure the doglets will just love it, we have their pool up there and an outside tap which Dave has rigged up, and the garden was all newly turfed last Tuesday and apparently it looks just gorgeous! They'll soon wreck that though

I've bought myself a dongle so we can take the lappy, and I mustn't forget the camera, so be prepared to get bombarded with pics when I get back on Monday!

Cya then, have a good week-end, I know I will, let's hope the weather stays good, nothing worse than being in a bladdy caravan in the rain is there!!!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Have a fab time as I am sure you will xxx Hope the weather holds out and hugs to the furry ones xxxx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 12:26 PM
ps lots of pics for us too xxxxx
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Hope you have a nice time away, and that Zena and Georgie appreciate their 5* holiday accomodation xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Thanks werewolf, yes, too many pics you'll be saying!!!

Thanks Bugzy, it really is soooooo exciting for me (not for Dave, he's dreading it, having the dogs with us I'm sure,he worries too much though, they'll be fine!!!)
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Have fun...the spiders shouldnt come in till weather gets colder (er did i say I wanted to visit in September...runs!!)
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 01:06 PM
I am so jealous! Sounds Fab!

Hope you all have a wonderful time!

x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Have a lovely time I am sure Georgie and Zena will.
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Ooh I'm jealous! Enjoy your time away. The doglets will love it. Especially if their pool is there judging by your other pics! Looking forward to your photos!

Sarah xoxox
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Sounds like its going to be brilliant fun...I can't wait to hear all about it
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >