Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 12:06 PM

Day from hell...

Today I am waiting in for the delivery of our new super shower and its driving me nuts, they said between 11 and 3, so am waiting and waiting! Had my new bath fitted and have noticed that it has a dip in the bottom and so the water puddles, been on the phone to B&Q and they are saying that it is the plumbers fault, I said it is not the plumbers fault because its from use that the bath has dipped and that the fibreglass is not strong enough, the bath looked great when it went in but after using it a dip has appeared, I am no more than 8 stone and my OH not more than 12. They are still trying to put the blame else where

Been on the phone all morning to various people about the Halifax account I closed 5 yrs ago, (some of you may remember the story) still have not had their mistake removed from my credit file

Also been on the phone to trading standards about the mobile phones we have being miss sold, they are trying to get through to all parties concerned but they are all passing the buck

I am hungry but dont wanna start any lunch till they have been with the shower, else I'll be half way through it and end up going cold

Rant over, sorry
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Oh dear, what a pain in the a**e!!

Havn't really got the solution, but hope it settles down and the shower fitters arrive soon!!!
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Sweetie have a salad for lunch or a cup of tea and a biccie(your only 8 stone best have four!)while you are waiting and dream of the beautiful shower massaging away your terrible day xx
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Shower has arrived, I am going down to B&Q tonight and having it out with them, they have been messing me about saying they will phone back in 15min and haven't bothered, at first I spoke to the wrong branch and the woman there said she will come out and have a look, Portsmouth branch are doing nothing but trying to blame me and/or the plumbers. I just want them to replace it at their expense or give me the money to replace it myself why should I pay twice for it? Getting something to eat now so hopefully I will feel better and taking the doglets for a walk
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by mutthouse View Post
Sweetie have a salad for lunch or a cup of tea and a biccie(your only 8 stone best have four!)while you are waiting and dream of the beautiful shower massaging away your terrible day xx
Have treated myself to garlic mushrooms on cibatta for lunch, I think the only reason I am so hungry is because I am so looking forward to it

The shower came from B&Q aswell so I doubt it will even work! We wont even know until its plumbed in think I am gonna go and drown myself in the bath after filling my face of course
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 12:56 PM
I hope they hurry up and deliver your shower

I'm still waiting for Land Of Leather to call me, to arrange delivery on my new suite I've only been waiting 12 weeks x
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Just got back from walking the doglets and it seems as though they are out to wind me up also ended up only being out for 45min because Zuki has had a relapse on the lead pulling, decided its best not to try to correct her whilst I am not in a good mood and so she pulled me home Think I am gonna just put the kettle on have some tea and biccies and see whats going on on dogsey
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 03:27 PM
welcome back babe my day ain't any better if its any consolation xx
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by mutthouse View Post
welcome back babe my day ain't any better if its any consolation xx
Is it friday the thirteenth or something? Have we just got our calender dates all muddled up?

I got a nice cup of tea and some biccies and am doing nothing else but sit here for the next hour at least The doglets are destroying the garden OH is at work and as long as the phone doesn't ring i have lovely peace and quite

What we all need to do is move to an island in the middle of nowhere with our families and live a peaceful exsistance with no worries at all

Azz are you going to buy an island for us dogsey lovers? We could call it dogsey island
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Now that is a brainwave obviously the biccies are helping - Dogsey Island you don't even need to bring a dog we will match you with one when you get here .....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >