Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 09:33 AM

king kong

went to see King Kong last night, having seen all the others, i have to say, this one is the best. it was a little bit long at 3 hours but was sooooo good. my daughter was crying like a baby at the end (she's 23 ), and i had a lump in my throat. really enjoyed it.
mad lil lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-01-2006, 10:04 AM
i really want to see that film but all my mates said that it would be rubbish cos it didnt show everythin the old films did!!!

so would you say its worth goin to see??
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 10:44 AM
definitly, i was a bit apprehensive but its great, loads of action and the special effects are brill, my 8 year old grandson has an attention span of about 10 secs but he sat the whole 3 hours glued. def a must see.
mad lil lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-01-2006, 12:24 PM
great ill go to see that then!!!

have you been to see narnia yet cos if you havent it is an ok film to watch though it doesnt have all of the battle scenes that the old film had

your granson should lik that because my young brother absolutely loved it and he has the same sort of attention span
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 12:30 PM
yes we saw that a couple of weeks ago, thought it was quite good, but kong is better
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Sorry but I thought KK was really boring.... it just felt to me like the special effects people were showing off and competing with how many scary monsters they could make

Also film was badly edited... I reckon there's about 30min worth of scenes in the middle that there is no need for, and a total lack of back story at the beginning