Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

08-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Ah, the May SKC... I remember it as the show where Polo got his first RCC (and my first too) and Deccy's uncle (and Diva's Great Uncle) Lionel was made up at the same time.... my best show day in the UK ever despite appalling weather and a change of judge!
Good luck to everyone going, good luck Eunice hope you make it this time, let us know how you all get on!
Hi Gill You have lovely memories of a very wet SKC

Thanks for you good luck wishes . I too hope we make it this time, but not sure how the judging will go as it is not a Borzoi judge . Its Marion Spavin, so will have to wait and see. We have always had a place from her with other borzois now gone to the bridge, but have never been under her before with the two I have now.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Smeags And Mea are entered for the Scottish Rotts champ show on the 18th, classes Yearling and Novice for Smeags, and classes Limit and Open for Mea, hope to see some of you there, I think it'll be a good show.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
no I'm not ready but getting a bit nervous lol, just hope toro behaves...I have never been before so what do you do when you get there ?
are you going on your own?
will go through it all with you on monday, hun but if your on your oneseys I will come over with you from the start x
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 07:16 AM
We are not going - but best wishes and good luck to everyone showing
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-05-2008, 03:13 AM
I'll be going to watch , definitely on the Friday and Sunday. Saturday , I'm thinking about going to watch Floors Horse Trials or Fife Show. Good luck to everyone entered .
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-05-2008, 05:21 AM
I used to go every year but haven't been since '98! I'm going with a Pharaoh and a Grand, will be on the Pharaoh benches if anyone wants to come and say Hi Good luck to everyone going!

Debs
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-05-2008, 05:50 AM
Originally Posted by surannon View Post
I used to go every year but haven't been since '98! I'm going with a Pharaoh and a Grand, will be on the Pharaoh benches if anyone wants to come and say Hi Good luck to everyone going!

Debs
What are your dogs pedigree/ show names ? I'll look out for you. ( And lovezois , inkliveeva and spanielworld. ). I'll look out for Shona too if I go on the saturday ( most likely will). It will be nice to see the gorgeous Kaos again. .
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-05-2008, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
What are your dogs pedigree/ show names ? I'll look out for you. ( And lovezois , inkliveeva and spanielworld. ). I'll look out for Shona too if I go on the saturday ( most likely will). It will be nice to see the gorgeous Kaos again. .
The Pharaoh is Ch Farao Anubis Qahira (imp) and the Grand is Debucher Cadeau. The Grand will be on the Pharaoh benches too (shhh don't tell anyone! ). Just ask for Debs.

Debs
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-05-2008, 07:11 AM
Cheers , I'll come and look for you.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

12-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
I'll be going to watch , definitely on the Friday and Sunday. Saturday , I'm thinking about going to watch Floors Horse Trials or Fife Show. Good luck to everyone entered .
If you get a chance on the Friday come to the Borzoi ring and say hello.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »