Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Nursey View Post
Also, not a criticism, just an observation, the Bloodhound owner/handler didn't dress up for the occasion.

Dawn R.
I loved that about her...I loved the dog and loved her interview last night, she seemed down to earth and totally into her dogs rather than the 'show' aspect..I was rooting for the bloodhound, but largely cos I didn't want everyone to find out about how wonderful flatties are......my absolute fav, his tail didn't stop, he bounced around that ring. Beautiful.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 10:32 PM
I thought the Maltese should of won and the Bloodhound to be reserve. Think the Malamute was lovely but was having a bad day I reckon, could of been the skirt?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 10:58 PM
I think it was the Mals owners sparkly shoes personally. I wanted the flatcoat and the bloodhound, but agree the TT was a little star.
pod
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 11:02 PM
I think the Mal...but handled by the bloodhound owner
SarahJ
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-03-2007, 11:05 PM
I agree i thought willy then the maltese and i do agree the bloodhounds handler was rather under dressed, especially seeing as it was the bis ring! not an open show! i do agree its the dog on show but i wouldnt want to show my dog in sloppy joes and a sweat shirt shes too good for that attire "runs off quick"
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by Nursey View Post
Also, not a criticism, just an observation, the Bloodhound owner/handler didn't dress up for the occasion.
Dawn R.
I think this may have been because the poor woman had to go to Cornwall and back overnight having not expected to do so well. I guess she didn't have time to think of clothes.

I also picked the Tibetan Terrier to be first and the Flatcoat reserve , the WHFT didn't have enough sparkle for me and didn't move that well.
SarahJ
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
I think this may have been because the poor woman had to go to Cornwall and back overnight having not expected to do so well. I guess she didn't have time to think of clothes.

Wasnt hound day Thursday? that gave her 2 full days till BIS...
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 07:08 AM
I thought Willy or the Flattie would go BIS and reserve although i was really rooting for that Bloodhound Bertha.
Hound day was Saturday Sarah.
ace
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-03-2007, 08:45 AM
As soon as I saw the TT I thought thats the one- he just had that 'special something' that makes a dog really stand out from the rest
I thought the maltese was lovely too.

Rachael
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-03-2007, 09:01 AM
As soon as I saw Willy I knew he would take it, but my money was on the flattie (he was such a happy chappy) or the Bloodhound.

But then again, as nice ia it is to win BIS , not good for the breed, as they then become so popular,
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »