Our sister sites
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
For me the best bits were......

*Oscar getting third in his class.
*A HV getting BIS (OK so it wasn't "Wired" but you can't have everything)!
*Oscar walking around the stalls all calm and incredibly well behaved.

My worst moment.....

*Oscar having a nice big POO in front of loads of people by the stalls, 5 minutes AFTER I'd taken him to the exercise area to do his business!
Hahaha!!

I have to say that puts me off the idea of showing...one of mine would probably take a dump (a loose Mr.Whippy! ) in the ring!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2010, 08:03 PM
I know I don't post much anymore and I'm sorry not to have seen Sheree and others - but to be honest I hardly saw anyone - you never do sadly

Well done all those and I'm glad those who visited enjoyed their day.

My highlight is Jess my 10 year old daughter taking part in the YKC 6-11 gundog handling class - making the final 6 and then being placed 2nd. I am so very very proud of her and Connor is the best dog ever - he is never phased by anything and was an absolute star for her.

Wish I could have seen more people though x
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Now Pidge, I hope you are not implyign the show Springer is not a real springer
As if!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Hahaha!!

I have to say that puts me off the idea of showing...one of mine would probably take a dump (a loose Mr.Whippy! ) in the ring!
Thankfully I've yet to have that happen - fingers crossed!

Isla always loved to have a huge pee during ringcraft but never did it in the ring, although I was constantly on tenterhooks until she was about 2 just incase!

Oscar, unfortunately, just LOVES to poo in public. And sadly I'm not joking, it's his passion in life. I can walk him round the block for 30 minutes and he'll hold it in til he's outside the pub so he can do a huge steamer in front of all the smokers.

When I took him to the HPR training weekend he had 30 minutes exercise prior and about 30 minutes milling about til we set off. Plenty of time to "perform", yet he waited til after we did our first run and then did a big Mr Whippy whilst I was getting tuition in front of the whole class.

I tell you, this dog has a screw loose.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
As if!
Hahah, wondered when you'd spot that ;o)
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Just had a great day...arrived 1200, in ring at 1330, placed by 1430, leaving lots of time to chat and shop! Lovely atmosphere all round.
border pop
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Winning my class and not splitting my trousers that i was supposed to of slimmed into
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by border pop View Post
Winning my class and not splitting my trousers that i was supposed to of slimmed into
LOL, brilliant! On both fronts ;o)
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
My highlights were meeting up with people that I hadn't seen for a couple of years and catching up on all the gossip

I was thrilled when one of Leons sons was placed VHC in a large class, his handler is a novice and she told me he had won his stud book number too so I was really chuffed.

I also got to meet Thalice's mum from Dogsey - we have a common interest as we both adore the English Setters but I couldn't find anyone else that I was hoping to meet

I had a lovely day...I'm suffering now as I have lost my voice almost completely....maybe too much chatting
I'd have loved to have met up but the day seemed to go so quickly. Did have time to have a good chat with Pat and Rob, Pat was singing your praises had to agree with her. xxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2010, 07:14 AM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
I'd have loved to have met up but the day seemed to go so quickly. Did have time to have a good chat with Pat and Rob, Pat was singing your praises had to agree with her. xxxx
Thanks Jaquie...I came looking for you but your bench was covered up and no-one around to ask where you were...would have loved to catch up with you and see your boy xx
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >